06

delitescent

ᵃᵈʲᵉᶜᵗⁱᵛᵉ
hidden or concealed
~

villains liked to hide and conceal, i guess in a sense, i could be a villain. but morally i may not be.

i liked to hide my feelings and true thoughts, mainly from strangers and people i know. my closer friends and people whom i considered family always knew what i was thinking and feeling. i was like an open book to them.

i padded through the hallways in my uniform, being sure not to disturb anyone. i noticed kirishima and midoriya outside too, i assumed that the redhead was also called by his agency.

mirai said not to wear out costumes for some reason, so maybe it was just a meeting.

tsu and uraraka were also called in. the thing is, they were heading the exact same direction as me and midoriya. they took all the same turns and everything.

when we reached the agency it finally clicked, mirai had mentioned reaching out to other agencies, so i assumed that the ither three were coincidentally apart of them. how fun.

i entered the meeting hall, smiling when i saw gramps chatting with bubblegirl and mr aizawa. i walked over and gave him a hug.

"gramps, it's been long." i said with a grin and stepped away from him. "it has," he reached into his pocket and pulled out a hard candy, "eat this, kiddo." i snatched the candy from his hand and grinned. "thank you!"

we all sat down in our seats, and listened as the meeting started. bubble girl explained everything from the beginning, and i made sure to remember what she said, as it may help me later.

centipeder then took over and explained how they had an altercation with the LOV. which was when the brought in gramps and tsukautchi for more information.

as hado was explaining to uraraka what the HN was, the hero sitting next to me started complaining about highschoolers being at the conference. i simply rolled my eyes, and listened to fatgum explain that kirishima and amajiki found some of Chisaki's drugs during a patrol one day.

he said that it took away amajiki's quirk for a while. it only affected his quirk and nothing else.

and he said that when they analyzed the substance inside the bullet, it contained human blood and cells.

my stomach sunk into my toes. thats horrible.

midoriya, who was next to me, looked as if he was about to vomit, and togata looked like he was going to cry.

mirai went on to tell us about chisaki's daughter, eri, and how he thought that he was using her blood to make these bullets.

i think midoriya was actually gonna vomit. i just hoped that it wasn't going to be on me, because that'd be revolting.

"we are here to discuss how to save the girl. the success of our initial strike is crucial. we need to plan and execute this thoroughly." mirai said.

"as of now, we have made an accurate chart of every gang that has a connection with hassaikai, as well as properties owned by the organization."

a map with each of the properties was shown on the screen behind him, "i would like you all to investigate each of the coordinates on this map." he said to the pros.

~

as i sat at the table at dinner, i felt glum. i couldn't bring up the courage to speak, if only i could have done something to help her.

we were ordered to keep quiet about this whole thing about saving eri, and midoriya was doing a pretty bad job. i guess its because hes horrible at keeping secrets.

i saw him crying at lunch while eating.

everyone who was at the conference would be a part of the raid. me, midoriya, tsu, uraraka, and kirishima will be minimally involved, as were only first years.

after school, i was sitting on top of the dorm building when i heard yelling from below.

"lightsaber! hey! answer me, you moron!"

it was bakugou.

i flew down and stood in front of him, "what do you want, problemchild?" i said to the blonde, crossing my arms. "what the hell is deku's issue? hes been acting bitchy for days and its really getting on my nerves." he snarled.

"why, do you like him?" i teased, starting to walk to the front door of the dorm. "what the- no!" he grouched as we entered.

"mhm, sure." i cooed. seeing his face contort in anger made me feel emmense joy. he stomped away from me and i happily went to my room for some sleep.