Chapter 1 coming back to life in 2023

I felt the bullet from Pat Garrett's gun go deep into my chest. I lay dead on the floor just before I died I said these last words to Pat Garrett " for hates sake I spit my last breath at thee." Then I lay dead on the floor in Pete Maxwell's bedroom.Well that is what I get for being so nosey and sticking my nose in where I didn't have any business.

They buried me in the graveyard at Fort Sumner. Where I lay in death for a 163 years. But then one day something very strange had happened.

I woke up laying on top of my grave at the graveyard at Fort Sumner. I had no idea what happened or how I got there or what year it was.

I got up and walked to the gate of a iron fence that was around my grave.

I saw Chavez and Lori standing there talking about how much they missed me since I was shot down by Pat Garrett in 1881. Tried to get their attention.

But at first they didn't hear me. Then Chavez finally noticed me. He opened the gate and let me out.

He hugged me and said " God Chivato I have missed you so much. You still look as young as were when you were shot down by Pat Garrett.

He took me home with him and Lori. I stayed there for a short time.

Then I went to find me a place to live. That night I looked in the mirror and I found out that Chavez was right.

I sat alone reading the paper. I found out that the year is 2023. And I have to learn about the different and new things.

That are here now. I thought to myself this should be fun

My questions are. Is it possible to die in one time period and come back to life in another time period? And still look as young as were when you died in the past?