36. Wife

Xu An's expression was empty: "Name, name?"

Jiang Zhibei's eyes were still calm at this time, but Xu An had never thought of jumping off a building like this: "Yes. Jiang Zhibei, Lieutenant General Jiang, Lady Jun... No matter what word it is, it will not be the same mouth shape when it is called. "

The hastily tapped knuckles revealed that he was not calm at this time, Jiang Zhibei gave an ultimatum in a cold voice: "Give you half an hour."

Xu An's eyes darkened: "!"

Boss, how did you become the shape of some black-hearted capitalists! According to the mouth shape to find out which name is it, is it really possible to do it in half an hour!

Xie Lan had a blood tube drawn by Cecil, and was pressed to do a bunch of messy tests.

Before Xie Lan's mind was completely short-circuited, Cecil finally let him go mercifully and allowed him to leave.

Xie Lan jumped out of bed as soon as she was granted amnesty, with a sad expression: "Is this the price of devotion to science!"

010 was just released from the small dark room, and he didn't really want to take care of the host.

Cecil was immersed in his own world and was writing and drawing frantically. Xie Lan didn't want to disturb him, so he changed his clothes and pushed open the door of the laboratory to go out.

She had never been to the military building before, and before Jiang Zhibei came back, Xie Lan planned to take this opportunity to visit for a while.

Who would have thought that his front foot was just walking in the direction of the suspension machine, and his back foot was stopped: "His Royal Highness!"

When Xie Lan turned around, she saw a military female walking towards him, looking a little familiar.

Xu An walked up to Xie Lan, took a breath, and then introduced herself: "I'm Lieutenant General Jiang's subordinate Xu An."

Xie Lan naturally knew about him. Jiang Zhibei's most important subordinate was smiling on the surface, but he was very secretive.

Since it was him who came to find him, it must have been his wife who had summoned him for something.

Xie Lan immediately put aside the visit to the military headquarters, and looked at Xu An with bright eyes: "What's wrong?"

Xu An had just exploded to the limit of his brain potential. He studied for a long time what Xie Lan was shouting, and barely crossed the line.

Now when he saw Xie Lan, his muscles were inexplicably tense, but he still forced a smile: "Lieutenant General Jiang has something for you, could you please come to his office with me?"

Xie Lan had absolutely no idea what Xu An was thinking.

He readily agreed to Xu An's request and followed behind the female insect.

Xu An was nervous all the way, for fear that Xie Lan would suddenly ask him something like "What is your boss looking for me?"

He knew very well in his heart that, as a subordinate, he must not easily interfere with the relationship between husband and wife, otherwise he would definitely not have good fruit to eat.

Xu An thought carefully, and finally decided to just pretend that he didn't know anything and not participate at all. No matter whether Xie Lan asked directly or made a side-by-side attack, he would never say anything!

Xie Lan stood on the suspension plane, happily overlooking the scenery outside the military building through the transparent glass, and suddenly asked, "How many floors does your military building have?"