33. Take medicine

To be honest, Xie Lan was about to forget the book world he entered, and there was a protagonist.

In front of him, he was breathing fast and his eyes were red, and he was eager to tear him apart and swallow him. It was the protagonist of the original book, Chen Feng, who had not appeared in front of Xie Lan for a long time.

At this time, his cheeks were sunken, his eyes were slightly bulging, and his body was much thinner, as if he had become what he is now after living in fear for a period of time.

Looking at the handsome and elegant male worm in stark contrast to himself, Chen Feng gritted his teeth, and his eyes were full of hatred.

If he hadn't been kind enough to teach the male worm to release pheromones, how could he have been caught by Jiang Zhibei, took the opportunity to exchange the female servant as the charge, took the heaviest punishment for him, and exiled him to the most remote and desolate galaxy go!

When he arrived at that kind of garbage star, not only did he not have a good living treatment and a female worm who served him, but he also had to be transformed according to his identity as a worm. He slept less every day, and had no skin care products. Chen Feng was originally pretty. The face has been blown by the wind to dry and cracked skin, and it is unattractive.

Chen Feng admitted that he was right, it was all caused by his blindness and the need to help the male worm, and at most he could only blame him for being unlucky. So how could he be obediently reformed, so he used the position of the female servant in exchange, and coaxed a new female prison guard to help him escape.

Of course, after escaping from the transformation area, the unlucky female worm was naturally thrown away by him. As for whether he will be punished or not, that is none of his business.

Anyway, he didn't force him to help him escape from prison. Isn't the promise of male insects generally so illusory?

After escaping, Chen Feng helped himself turn around by constantly hooking up with innocent females, and finally returned to Capital Star.

And in the process, there are unexpected gains.

Recalling the wind and frost on his way, he said bitterly: "I never thought I would appear in front of you again, Fifth Prince! When your female emperor Jiang Zhibei disregarded my identity and exiled me into a remote star field, I would never have thought that I could escape back one day and catch him!"

Xie Lan frowned fiercely, 010 has quickly recalled Chen Feng's recent data.

Since it has been determined that Chen Feng's fate line can no longer pose a threat, 010 has not opened it for a long time. At this time, looking at Chen Feng's trajectory since this time, the mechanical voice has a trembling cry: [Host, after Chen Feng was exiled to a remote star field, he suddenly escaped from prison a few days later! Woo, I'm sorry, the host, it's my dereliction of duty and no real-time monitoring data——]

Xie Lan held down her temples and came to recover from 010 Zhentian's cry: "Don't cry yet, what did he do exactly?"

010 made atonement for his sins, and quickly told the host how Chen Feng escaped all the way. At the end, he added: [It seems that he should have known your wife's handle during the escape process! 】

The handle that can most threaten Jiang Zhibei? Isn't that-

Xie Lan's pupils shrank suddenly, and she heard Chen Feng use a rough voice to pronounce in a cold voice the truth he knew: "Jiang Zhibei was destroyed by his male father when he was a cub! You are his fifth prince! The lord, he must know about his situation, but he did not report it, deliberately concealed the facts from His Majesty, and continues to disobey His Majesty's orders even now!"