24.Enter the V three-in-one first

Jiang Zhibei pulled the male worm almost like a conditioned reflex. He opened his mouth in vain, trying to explain, but found that every word of the male worm happened, and he couldn't even deny it.

Although he never meant to play with the male insect, the male insect was far sharper than he imagined. He thought that he was covering up the coaxing well, but in fact, he was silently watched by the other party.

Although Jiang Zhibei is extremely deep, he doesn't know how to coax the male insects he cares about. It can be said that he has touched a complete blind spot of knowledge.

For a split second his brain went wild, trying to grab the key information to deal with the situation. But no matter how you think about it, all you can think of are some very official polite, and even a bit yin-yang apologies.

The strong desire to survive made Jiang Zhibei resolutely abandon such words, and finally he could only whisper weakly: "I'm sorry to make you think so, I really don't..."

The male worm's eyes were sad, even a little tired, and he raised the corner of his lips mockingly, interrupting him: "It's like this again. If you're too lazy to deal with me, there's no need to aggrieve yourself here, and I don't need it either."

He tried to pull his wrist out of the female's hand, and Jiang Zhibei clenched it reflexively as soon as he moved.

Thinking of something, the male was slightly stunned, then turned his face to the side, his eyes made Jiang Zhibei's heart clenched unconsciously: "Right, no matter what, I won't report you to the Male Protection Association, it's a big deal for you. Don't worry."

"So can you let go and let me out?"

Jiang Zhibei didn't let go, the expression on his face was already gloomy, no longer the gentle smile he had before.

He has never been so clear that in the process of getting along with the male insect, he deeply hurt each other because of his conceit and prejudice at the beginning.

The male had shown his sincerity in a fiery and naive way from the beginning, but he returned it with suspicion and indifference.

How can we bridge the gap between them?

As if he had finally made up his mind, Jiang Zhibei finally spoke, with a rare solemnity, carefully considering every word: "I am holding you, not because I am worried that you will sue me... In fact, if you want to sue me now , I have no complaints."

The male was still struggling with his wrists. After a long while, he sneered, his originally clear voice was full of bitterness: "You know that I won't report it, and you have no complaints in a high-sounding manner... It's really boring to be crazy."

As soon as the male worm finished speaking, Jiang Zhibei finally made a move: he still held the male worm's wrist and stood up.

Although Jiang Zhibei's face is handsome and charming, when he doesn't smile, he carries the coercion of those who have been in power for many years.

The male worm rarely sees Jiang Zhibei who doesn't smile at all. The last time he saw him was when he was accidentally locked out of the villa. In the face of the imposing female insect, he was a little instinctive, but he straightened his back and tried to summon the courage to confront Jiang Zhibei——

Seeing that Jiang Zhibei changed his grip to a support, he carefully lifted the male's slender right hand, then raised his hand, and took off the medal he had worn on his chest for many years.

The medal is in the shape of a hexagram, with magnificent and complex dark patterns, reflecting a dazzling gilt color under the illumination of the light. Because of the wear and tear of the years, its corners are no longer sharp, and Jiang Zhibei treasured it in Xie Lan's hand, cold and heavy.