21.go home

The news was so heavy that there was silence in the conference room.

It was Ji Sheng who spoke first, with a rare urgency in his tone: "Is this news sure to be true?"

The royal spokesperson nodded with a smile, turned on the projection device in his hand, and instantly the original conference room turned into a vast universe.

He slid the projection with his hands slightly, and in the ocean of splendid planets, he selected a seemingly inconspicuous dim star, zoomed in and dragged it in front of the army insects: "Lord, please take a look."

The magnified star spun quietly in the center of the conference room. After the Zerg reconnaissance plane passed through the thin atmosphere, they presented the terrifying scene on the star's surface in front of them.

For people with hyperphobia, the planet in front of them is definitely a nightmarish existence. Although the stellar beast with wings on its back is huge, after being photographed by a reconnaissance plane high in the sky, it is as small as a human being when looking at an ant on the ground. At this time, these small black spots were densely clustered together, making the sluggish sphere seem to have grown large black spots.

The military females didn't show any discomfort, but their eyes were colder than each other.

Alto came to a conclusion first, and said coldly: "The military must assist in the annihilation, and it must be ready to go immediately, otherwise after the planet is destroyed, they will be transferred immediately, and it will be more difficult to deal with!"

Stellar beasts feed on the energy of the planets, coupled with their large numbers and fast actions, countless planets are destroyed by their hands every year, so they are recognized natural enemies of cosmic creatures.

The spokesperson of the royal family nodded in approval, and his eyes fell on several lieutenant generals: "The situation is urgent, and we also believe that it is necessary to seek the help of the military. So I don't know which of your Excellencies can lead the legion and help us fight?"

As soon as these words came out, the conference room fell silent again, and everyone turned their attention to Jiang Zhibei and Cecil.

There is no other reason. Admiral Otto, as the mainstay of the empire, would never lead his troops to slay the alien beasts in person. As for the remaining four lieutenant generals, Ji Sheng and another lieutenant general, who is known for his rudeness, all have important tasks that cannot be taken away and must stay at the capital star; there is nothing urgent to do for the time being, only Jiang Zhi North and Cecil too.

Jiang Zhibei and Cecil looked at each other, and the two worms made a decision between the lightning and flint. Jiang Zhibei was the first to lower his eyes, stood up, raised his hands to Alto and the royal family spokesperson respectively, and gave a military salute: "General Alto, I am willing to represent the military and lead the first legion to set out to assist the royal family in slaughtering alien beasts. "

***********

Cecil entered the office door and slammed it shut with a bang, ruffled his blond hair irritably: "Why did the royal family suddenly discover the alien herd at this time? Isn't that royal guard they are just like that? Is it a frightening display that will discover this planet before the military?"

Jiang Zhibei sat in front of the desk, resting his forehead in one hand, closed his eyes slightly, and said calmly as always: "What is the specific situation, we still have to go there to see it with my own eyes. I will leave in a few hours. , you just follow the plan to advance the experiment."