18.choose

At this time, Chen Feng was lying in the hospital.

After the vile male finished beating him, he only took the female away, leaving him lying on the ground alone. In the end, he struggled to climb to the light brain and sent a message to his female monarch, and the female worm rushed over and sent him to the male worm hospital.

Since he became a male worm, Chen Feng has never suffered such a serious injury. The male worm was extremely ruthless, and the position of the attack was extremely tricky, causing him to feel a burning pain in his chest even when he was breathing.

On the way to the hospital, Chen Feng's face was distorted because of the extreme pain, and he kept yelling and screaming. He had to squeeze the female's arm to divert his attention. His female lord let the male lord vent his anger and twisted and pinched him without humming.

When he was lying on the hospital bed and was given painkillers by the doctor, Chen Feng was temporarily relieved from the pain.

Lying on the bed, he couldn't even lift his arms, so he could only stare at the ceiling resentfully, tearing down the male worm who was revengeful in his heart.

They are all male worms, pretending to be a gentleman! Seeing from himself that he can't use pheromones to impart his experience with good intentions, that shameless male actually dared to beat him!

Chen Feng gritted his teeth and thought bitterly that he was a noble A-rank male now, and that male was at the same level as him if he died. Tomorrow, he will go to the Male Insect Protection Association to file a complaint, and he will also initiate all his female worm trust relationships. If the male worm is not assigned to the Desolate Star to work for ten years, he will not be surnamed Chen!

Thinking of this, he finally felt a little more happy. He caught a glimpse of his female monarch standing at the foot of the bed like a piece of wood, and nothing would happen. Suddenly, he became angry and kicked the other person's lower abdomen fiercely. The female worm kicked to the ground: "Are you standing there watching my play! I really got water in my head to choose you as my queen!"

The female slowly got up from the ground, knelt uprightly, and said in a low voice, "Please punish the male lord."

Chen Feng snorted coldly, thinking about how to torture female insects to make him feel good, suddenly thought of something, and asked sullenly, "Where's Chris?"

Chris was the maid he took to the Blackbird bar tonight.

The female Jun Ellen paused and said slowly, "Chris... is still in the female worm hospital in the Eastern District."

Chen Feng finally thought of the idea of ​​venting his anger, he sneered, and couldn't wait to order: "You send him a message now, and let him rush to my ward within ten minutes, no means of transportation are allowed!"

The Eastern District Hospital is 20 kilometers away from the Female Insect Hospital. Chris' worm wings have been torn apart by Chen Feng, and he is seriously injured. If he wants to get to the hospital within ten minutes, it is impossible to do so.

Chen Feng obviously didn't need the female worm to arrive in time, he just needed an open and honest outlet.

Ellen knelt on the ground for a long time without moving, Chen Feng shouted impatiently: "Are you deaf? Or are you going to disobey my orders?"

Ellen gritted her teeth and bowed down: "Master, Chris is seriously injured and is still undergoing surgery, I'm afraid for the time being..."

Before he could finish speaking, a vase had already been kicked down beside him, and fragments of the china splashed, making a cut on Ellen's face.