8.took a shower

When Xie Lan asked this sentence, she actually wanted to take a bath from the bottom of her heart.

The reason is that yesterday he rubbed soil and grass in the woods, and after coming back with a fever, he sweated again, and now his body is sticky and uncomfortable.

But seeing Jiang Zhibei suddenly become a little weird, Xie Lan suddenly realized the ambiguity in his words. What's the difference between making excuses and playing hooligans?

Xie Lan originally wanted to stop and apologize immediately, but seeing that there was no special resistance on his wife's face, his mind suddenly became alive!

You know, he was on his way to pick up his wife at the airport before he was directly hit by a truck. At that time, his wife had been on a business trip for two months, and Xie Lan had been living for two months, and his eyes were so hungry that they seemed to be glowing green.

immediately! You can eat meat!

As a result, he was hit by a car head into this world, and his wife became the villain who hated males the most. Now I can only see but not touch, and maybe it will continue for a long time in the future. Thinking of this, Xie Lan can't help but feel sad.

Se Zhuang was cowardly. At this time, although Xie Lan knew that it was impossible for him to realize his wish on the spot, he still looked at his wife, who had not hugged and posted for many days, with anticipation and desire.

When Jiang Zhibei heard the male worm's question, his first reaction was that the male worm found an excuse to reveal his true nature.

But he quickly realized that the male worm in front of him was probably really just ignorant of using a water heater.

There is a high probability that when he was in the royal family, a special female worm would take care of everything for him. Usually, he even needed to feed it into his mouth.

Although this sounds outrageous, it is indeed the status quo of the vast majority of males in the empire. Like Xie Lan, who took the initiative to cook in the kitchen, and put it on other normal females, I am afraid that the poison will be eaten willingly.

Therefore, Jiang Zhibei quickly accepted the fact that the male worm would not use the water heater, and the gentle expression on his face remained unchanged: "I will call up the bathroom guide of the home system for you, and you will follow the instructions in the guide. All right."

When the male worm heard the words, he let go of his hand happily and waited obediently for Jiang Zhibei to call out a guide for him. Jiang Zhibei handed it to him after finishing the operation on the optical brain: "Please follow the guide, and if there is any problem, please press the emergency button."

Although theoretically there would be no problem with taking a bath, but according to the male's ability to take care of himself, he somewhat doubted whether the male would drown himself.

Seeing that the male worm began to read the guide attentively, Jiang Zhibei quietly went out and came to the study to deal with the affairs he had accumulated. He took leave today to take care of the male bug. Not only did all the work pile up, but Cecil sent more than 100 messages madly. The lines were full of his madness and disbelief.

"No, you really like that male? You even asked for leave for him!"

"Jiang Zhibei, talk back! When I broke both legs, you didn't want to care about me. Now that the male has a cold, you just ask for leave. You've forgotten your old love, right?"

Jiang Zhibei calmly read the first two, and clicked a blackout.

He started to process the documents, but as soon as he approved a few, he heard the siren beeping loudly at his hand, and kept repeating: "—The male worm pressed the emergency button, please deal with it quickly".