22.candlelight dinner

When the male worm heard Jiang Zhibei's question, he was stunned for a moment: "Don't share life with you?"

"Yeah." Jiang Zhibei's voice was also lower, at this time the twilight was getting darker, and his outline in the night was gradually becoming unclear, "Before you would share with me the flowers planted, the newly replaced furniture... Why do you suddenly stop sharing these captured beauty with me, but upload it to the star network? Am I not worthy of your sharing?"

Xie Lan: "..."

Xie Lan was heartbroken: "Wife, what's the matter with you! Don't you know why I didn't share it with you! Look at what your replies are all about! You even ask righteously! I really know Slap your **** hard!"

010: [...Host calm down! This is your wife! 】

Even though he complained about his wife in his heart, on the surface Xie Lan continued to play with his wife.

The male worm opened his eyes wide in surprise, and then as if stimulated by something, the expression on his face was between shame and anger and speechlessness. He glared at Jiang Zhibei without killing, and walked straight into the house, selectively ignoring Jiang Zhibei's inquiry.

Jiang Zhibei was stunned for a moment, then quickly followed, slightly amused, but he still wanted to keep asking, "What's wrong with you?"

The male worm glared at him again, but Jiang Zhibei felt no offense at all, and even moved his fingers slightly, trying to relieve the slight itch in his heart.

But soon, the itch turned into a throbbing pain. Jiang Zhibei's dark eyelashes drooped slightly, and caressed his heart without a trace.

Later, he heard the male worm dutifully say, "It's nothing, I just don't want to text you all of a sudden."

Although the male worm's facial expressions fluctuated greatly, for some reason, it was not exaggerated when placed on his deeply contoured face, on the contrary, it would make onlookers feel his sincerity and innocence.

He was like a child who couldn't hide his expression, even if he tried to hide it, it was still a little funny.

Jiang Zhibei smiled gently, and then pretended to be distressed: "Is it because I didn't do a good job, so you don't want to communicate with me? If I did something wrong, please be sure to point it out to me. The problem is, I will definitely try to improve it."

The male worm stopped in his footsteps and finally turned his head. With his back facing the light orange light on the porch, Jiang Zhibei couldn't really see his expression. He only knew that he was looking at and evaluating himself, so he stopped and looked back with a sincere expression.

Possibly confirming that Jiang Zhibei's words were sincere, the male worm said slowly: "...because you were very perfunctory in replying to my news."

Jiang Zhibei did not expect this answer, and was stunned for a while: "Huh?"

The male worm became a little more assertive: "Every time I send you a lot of pictures, it takes a long time for you to reply to me 'It's beautiful, thank you'! Then why am I sending you these pictures? Post them on Xingwang. Other netizens will praise them when they see them. I've been there for a long time, and the rainbow fart doesn't look heavy!"

This is a completely unfamiliar field, Jiang Zhibei hesitated slightly: "...Is that so?"

"That's not it!" The male worm heard the hesitation in Jiang Zhibei's words, and his voice became louder. The whole worm exuded the breath of "I'm angry", and emphasized, "You are too perfunctory to me!"