5.hang water

After Xie Lan vomited, the whole person was dizzy. He sat back at the dining table and stared silently at the dark dishes in front of him.

It was only today that Xie Lan suddenly realized that after so many years, his cooking skills had not improved at all.

010 noticed that the host was in a low mood, and comforted: [It doesn't matter if the host has no experience, let's practice cooking in the future! 】

But 010 immediately saw Xie Lan stretched his fork to Jiang Zhibei's plate again, and the non-existent eyes were about to pop out: [Host! Don't torture yourself like this! 】

Xie Lan shoved another piece of meat into his mouth without hesitation. This time, he was mentally prepared. He didn't vomit, but his eyes were a little red from the unknown substance.

Xie Lan is not inexperienced. In fact, he has been cooking for his wife for ten years. The first time they cooked, they were both high school students, and of course my wife coughed after taking a bite and drank two glasses of water. Xie Lan felt very guilty, and was gently comforted by his wife that it was okay, but he put too much salt, and he would definitely improve with more practice.

After that, Xie Lan practiced cooking hard, and the second time she cooked, she was praised by her wife much better. Xie Lan was encouraged and her confidence increased greatly. After that, she would cook for her wife herself whenever she had the chance, and her wife also finished eating every time with great respect.

After the two got married, they were both busy at work, and there was a nanny at home who specialized in cooking. In addition, the wife said, "I don't want you to cook for me when I married you." Xie Lan also stayed away from the kitchen, but still I personally cook for my wife during major festivals and wedding anniversaries.

So he poisoned his wife for ten years?

No wonder his wife only asks him to serve one person at a time, and doesn't allow him to eat one! He originally thought that his wife wanted to monopolize him, but he was still proud of it for a long time. Now that he thought about it, it was simply because his wife was afraid that he would eat it. For so many years, Xie Lan's self-imposed image of a chef is about to be shattered!

Xie Lan shoved another sip into her mouth, chewing and thinking aggrievedly: I can tell my wife if I don't make it delicious, why do I have to endure it and finish it every time? I won't do it just because my wife has an opinion!

010 watched Xie Lan put something inedible into his mouth as if venting his anger, and was frightened: [Host, don't eat any more! If you eat like this, you will really go to the hospital! 】

Xie Lan was even more grieved and indignant: "No matter how badly I cook, I haven't reached the level of biochemical weapons!"

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a sharp pain in his abdomen.

Xie Lan: "..."

****************

As soon as Jiang Zhibei got off the aircraft, a familiar military female walked towards him.

This military female is a standard female body, with solid muscles, a cold face, and a very condescending smile on her lips. Different from Jiang Zhibei and Xie Lan's black hair and black eyes, he has lush blond hair. If Xie Lan sees him, he will definitely think of the big golden retriever for the first time.

A familiar soldier put an arm on Jiang Zhibei's shoulder: "Dear Lieutenant General Jiang, how did you feel on your wedding night? Did your hero take good care of you?"

Jiang Zhibei made the military female instinctively take down her arm at a glance, and the expression on her face was as gentle as always: "Other military females asked me maybe I would like to make up a series, if you ask Cecil, I still need to prepare Any excuse?"