1.Into the zerg literature

headache.

It was as if something was stirring his head, and Xie Lan frowned involuntarily in the drowsiness due to the huge pain. There are still vague conversations in my ears, such as "shut him down" and the like, and the sound of the door slamming shut, which is too noisy.

Xie Lan's consciousness was gradually awakened, and fragments of memory flashed between the drowsiness and ups and downs. In his memory, he was driving to the airport, and when he was crossing the road, a heavy truck suddenly hit him, and all of a sudden it was dark in front of him—

Xie Lan suddenly opened his eyes: "!"

Remember, he was hit by a car!

But apart from a little fever, he didn't feel any pain?

Xie Lan was just sweating, he was panting, his eyes gradually focused, he was suddenly stunned, and struggled to make a classic weak question: "Where is this?"

At this moment, he was in a luxurious Nordic-style room, tightly bound to a chair, unable to move his hands and feet. A tall man in a black trench coat was turning his back to Xie Lan and lit a fire. Hearing Xie Lan woke up and asked this sentence, he sneered with a cigar in his mouth and said, "My Highness, do you think you Can you hide by pretending to have amnesia?"

He turned around and stared at Xie Lan. Xie Lan was taken aback by the man's appearance: his face was no different from a normal person, but all the skin exposed from the neck down had strange black patterns. Weird and mysterious, like a tattoo, but not quite.

Seeing his appearance, Xie Lan's first reaction was the kidnapper who had been with him for many years. His family is indeed very good, and it is not that he has never been kidnapped, so he is still calm, not provoking the kidnappers, but trying to negotiate with him while secretly fumbling with his subordinates to see if they can release the bondage: "Brother, let's If you have something to say, you can negotiate how much you want, don't get excited."

The man sneered and shook off the soot: "Want to buy me off? Fifth Highness, save your energy, you can't untangle this rope. After three hours, whether you are alive or dead, you have to get married. The certificate has been received, do you understand? This is what Your Majesty means, if you don't want to be dealt with in secret, then fulfill your obligations and do your best for the royal family."

After he finished speaking, he ignored Xie Lan's confusion behind him and asked, "What fifth highness, are you tied to the wrong person?", he opened the door and left.

Xie Lan looked at the door blankly, and murmured, "Why get a marriage certificate? Someone has taken a fancy to my beauty and wants to grab a kiss, right?"

At this moment, a mechanical voice suddenly sounded in his mind: [Ding, the system is being connected, it is being updated... The update is complete, the system is being powered on... The boot is complete, hello host, system number 010 is at your service! 】

Xie Lan suddenly heard this sentence, and stood up suddenly, but forgot that he was still tied to a chair, and almost fell to the ground: "Who are you! Where are you!"

[The host can't find me, the system 010 exists in the host's consciousness~]

Xie Lan struggled to stabilize her body and sat back on the chair: "No, what are you, the system? In my consciousness?"

[Yes, host, system 010 is a system that serves the book world~ The system detects that you are in a dying state in the original world, so it automatically binds you to the book world. If you complete the task, I can reward you for returning to the real world~ If the host chooses to give up the mission, it is also possible, but your body in the real world will also die~]