30.Kiss

After reacting, Xie Lan was most concerned about: "Why is he infertile? Is it congenital? Or... acquired?"

If it is congenital insufficiency, then at least the wife has not suffered in this regard. But if it's the day after tomorrow... Xie Lan's breathing was slightly heavy, trying her best to control herself not to tremble in his wife's arms.

010 dare not speak.

Jiang Zhibei saw that the male insect in his arms was slow to answer his question, and the tiny spark that was burning in his heart slowly extinguished.

He lowered his eyelashes, his smile not reaching the bottom of his eyes: "His Royal Highness?"

Xie Lan came back to her senses, remembered his wife's question just now, and immediately understood his unfinished meaning.

Jiang Zhibei was testing him. If he had no children in his life, would Xie Lan be willing to have only him?

Xie Lan was very distressed, and he also understood why his wife would worry about gains and losses in this matter.

Under the Zerg's structural system, reproduction is an instinct. How many males are willing to live without offspring for a female?

Maybe the wife was still looking forward to what her future children would look like? How did he feel when he knew that he could no longer bear children?

Jiang Zhibei saw that the male insect was still silent, and finally sighed inaudibly, the dark emotions in his eyes almost condensed into reality.

It seems that the male also wants a child of his own.

But how can I give him a child when I can't bear it?

It is impossible to allow him to take female servants. As long as Jiang Zhibei is still alive, he will never allow other females to share males with him. The males will always belong to him.

Then only through some means, get a worm egg, lied that it was born by oneself.

Jiang Zhibei pressed his fingers slightly, rubbing the male's broad and sturdy back, thinking calmly and indifferently, trying to ease the tyranny that was growing wildly in the dark corner of his heart.

At this time, he suddenly noticed that the muscles under his hands were shaking slightly.

Jiang Zhibei's thoughts were interrupted, he hurriedly let go and looked down at the male insect: "Your Highness? What's wrong with you?"

The male lowered his head and refused to let him see. Jiang Zhibei was in a hurry and pulled his face up slightly forcefully. He saw that the male's eyes were red and moist, and the crow's feather-like eyelashes were glued together by tears. She twitched her lips and refused to look at herself.

Jiang Zhibei frowned deeply, he stretched out his fingers, and the pulp of the fingers gently but forcefully wiped the male's face, wiping away a tear that slipped down for him.

He lowered his voice: "What's wrong with you, is my question offended?"

Hearing this, the male worm's Adam's apple moved, and a shattered choking sounded from his throat. Aware of his gaffe, he shook his head randomly, and said in a low voice, "...Nothing."

Where is this nothing.

Jiang Zhibei has now found a way to deal with the male worm, his voice sank slightly: "Are you going to perfunctory me again?"

The male worm was immediately threatened by the slightly heavy tone. He shook his head in panic and held Jiang Zhibei's arm: "I didn't! I, just..."

As if he had made a major decision, he closed his eyes as if he had broken the boat, and said in disgust, "...I can't have children."