17.sadness and anger

Jiang Zhibei stared at the male insect's dark pupils, trying to find out deception or other emotions, but he could only see his own reflection in his eyes.

The male's fingers were silently gripping the sheets, with such a major flaw, he didn't dare to continue to act coquettishly to the female, fearing that he would be pushed away with disgust.

He could only lower his eyes, like a furry little animal with pitifully drooping ears, and continued to explain bitterly: "I have never been in contact with female worms, and I don't know how other male worms rely on the pheromone released instinctively. Wait until When I wanted to try it myself, I found that I couldn't release it, so I went online and asked other males.

"One of the males told me he could teach me, so I..."

"Are you going to the appointment?" Jiang Zhibei's tone was light, and he couldn't hear any emotions.

"Hmm." The male worm nodded honestly.

Jiang Zhibei changed his posture slightly: "Go ahead."

As if recalling something bad, the male worm's face turned ugly again. But because Jiang Zhibei didn't let him stop ruthlessly, he could only endure the nausea and continued to say intermittently: "In the box, the male brought a female who was about to be tossed to death. Let me torture him too, saying that this will release pheromones..."

In his mind, he recalled the female's body without a piece of good flesh and the empty eyes of despair, the male's fist clenched fiercely, and his pupils burned with anger and bright fire: "It's disgusting, I Don't do this! I can never do this to you! Why do such males exist in this world and why they are protected by law, I don't understand!"

Jiang Zhibei stared blankly at the male worm. He had never seen a male worm so angry. His face was pale, but it was like a blazing fire, and he loudly proposed to this twisted world that the worm would drop his jaw. protest.

Did this really come out of the male's mouth?

Do such males really exist?

"You..." Jiang Zhibei said in a low voice, his throat aching slightly, "Do you really think so?"

The male was so angry that he even dared to stare at the female: "Otherwise! Don't you females naturally like to be abused like this! Except for the Zerg, which race will torture the same race as a matter of course!"

Thinking of something, his voice lowered again. He was so angry that he was furious just now, but now he brought a powerless sadness: "I don't understand, why I have to torture female insects to release pheromones..."

"I can never treat you like that, so how should I provide you with pheromones..."

Many years later, Jiang Zhibei will still clearly recall the dark eyes, pale lips, and temples wet with cold sweat at that time.

He was embarrassed, he had never been so embarrassed before. The previous heroes were cheerful and energetic, like the golden sun. But that night for the first time, he showed a powerless decline, like the sun, who had always thought that he was omnipotent, finally found that he would eventually be covered by the darkness.

Jiang Zhibei looked at the hero at that time, just like looking at himself decades ago.

On the darkest and most desperate night of his life, he faced the corpse of his female father and wanted to cry, but he couldn't shed a single tear. He could only desperately ask himself why he was born into such a race, why there is such a race. The male father, why is he so weak and can only watch his female father suffer such an insult.