10.instinct

After the news was sent, the military female opposite seemed to be stunned by the news. She didn't move for a long time. After a while, she dialed an emergency call.

Jiang Zhibei picked up the call, the virtual screen popped up, and the golden-haired female worm's face magnified, appeared in front of him, and exclaimed, "What are you asking me!"

Jiang Zhibei lifted his eyelids and said in a flat tone, "Are your eyes white?"

Cecil's tongue has never been so quick, he quickly analyzed: "You asked me how to identify Xie Lan's actions, it means that he has more unpredictable behaviors after last night, and at the same time these unpredictable behaviors make you Your understanding of Xie Lan is better, but your subconscious is still worried about whether he was sent by the royal family—oh yes, he was indeed sent by the royal family and was bound, you are worried about whether he appeared in disguise It looks like you are trying to coax your trust, right!"

"...Yes." Jiang Zhibei put his finger on the hang up button, "Don't say nonsense again, I want to know the result."

Cecil's expression suddenly became serious and formal: "Jiang, don't you think your current state of mind is completely wrong?"

Jiang Zhibei's movements froze slightly, and Cecil continued: "Have you forgotten the male worm who tried to disguise an amiable appearance to approach you a few years ago?"

of course I remember.

Since most males have blind confidence in their noble status, they usually make Jiang Zhibei their female servants or even female slaves with the attitude of giving beggars. Of course, this male has never appeared in him again. in front of.

But there was once a recognized high-quality male who treated females politely, and countless females crowded their heads and wanted to marry him. However, none of the males agreed. Instead, he publicly stated on Xingwang that he only wanted to marry Jiang Zhibei as a female king, and would never marry any females from now on.

Although the rank of male insects is only C rank, but being able to treat female insects equally is enough for other female insects to frantically envy and envy Jiang Zhibei, and for a while, everyone in the military looked at Lieutenant General Jiang's eyes faintly wrong. But fortunately, Jiang Zhibei's ability and background are sufficient, but there is no trouble.

After the male worm issued a statement on Xingwang, he waited for Jiang Zhibei to get off work every day at the military headquarters, and then he would give him a rose that was about to bloom. Although Jiang Zhibei generally did not have a favorable impression of male insects, he still showed appropriate respect and euphemistic rejection to male insects who did not bully them.

After being rejected, the male showed a loss. All the time, the whole star network accused Jiang Zhibei of only looking at the grade and not the quality of the insect. He missed such a good male in vain, and he would regret it later.

Jiang Zhibei was noncommittal. After all, he didn't need the male pheromone to comfort him at all at that time. At the same time, his intuition from struggling at the bottom for many years made him doubt the male's attitude.

After this incident, the male worm quickly cheered up, and soon chose another military major general who was struggling to pursue him to be the female monarch.

After that, Jiang Zhibei was too lazy to pay attention to the news of the male insect, until he saw the male insect again on the news a year later.

The male in the news was completely different from the one he used to pursue when he pursued Jiang Zhibei. His clothes and face were covered in mottled blood. He followed the female indifferently and was taken to the male court for trial.