23.break out

Using the fastest speed to get rid of all the food, Jiang Zhibei finally put down the knife and fork, let out a sigh of relief, and showed a slightly apologetic smile to the male worm: "Sorry, it's so delicious, so for a while There was no holding back. You wouldn't mind, would you?"

Xie Lan looked at his wife in a complicated mood, but squeezed it out between his teeth: "...I don't mind, it's great that you like it."

Going around in circles, Jiang Zhibei turned out to be like in his previous life, using this method to make Xie Lan feel that the food he cooked was delicious! Should I say it is my wife?

Jiang Zhibei breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good. It's already very late. It's too late for you to cook by yourself. Can I ask the home robot to help you cook something to eat again?"

Xie Lan, who has seen through his wife's careful thoughts: "...Yi, thank you."

"Why don't you be polite." Jiang Zhibei gave an instruction to the home robot, and the little robot, which was not as high as the desktop, turned around and slowly slid away. Only then did he raise his eyes to look at the male, his expression was slightly positive, but his smile remained unchanged, and he said, "Your Highness, there is something I need to inform you."

The male was stunned for a moment, and involuntarily sat up slightly: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Zhibei considered the words and chose a more serious statement: "You should know the species of stellar beasts. It has always been the primary target of the Zerg to exterminate. The royal family has just discovered the largest cluster of stellar beasts in history. There was an emergency meeting of the military, and I was selected to lead the legion to that planet tonight."

The male worm blinked in confusion, as if trying to understand the meaning of Jiang Zhibei's words: "...Tonight?"

"Yes." Jiang Zhibei's black and clear pupils reflected the gentle candlelight. When he stared at the male insect with these eyes, he almost gave the male insect a feeling of affection. He added softly, "I'll be back in ten days at the latest. Because it's an emergency meeting, I didn't know about it in advance, but the situation is urgent, so I couldn't let you know in advance. You can understand me?"

Xie Lan called 010 in her heart: "System! Do you know what this emergency meeting is?"

010 worked overtime urgently, and quickly called out the entire meeting process to Xie Lan. At the end, he secretly added: [It was your wife who offered to encircle the alien beasts, oh host! 】

Xie Lan was expressionless, her hands were a little itchy, and she wanted to hit something soft: "Oh, female, you won't confess until the end?"

Obviously, the atmosphere that night was already in place, and both he and Jiang Zhibei completely crossed the boundary of the three chapters of the contract. However, Jiang Zhibei still treated him with an attitude of "although he can't make a mistake, but inexplicably made Xie Lan angry", which made Xie Lan feel sour and angry.

He would be appalled because Xie Lan didn't share the picture, but he didn't consider Xie Lan's wishes at all. I didn't go home for several days, I didn't say anything, and I spontaneously led the order to exterminate the star and alien beasts, and it was ten days without seeing the insect shadow!

If it wasn't for the fact that Jiang Zhibei has always hated male insects all his life, and it is indeed very difficult to get him to take the initiative, Xie Lan would have made trouble!

Seeing his wife who refused to give her a name for a long time, Xie Lan sighed, but inexplicably made 010 aware of the danger: "My wife looks like this, I'm really going to take a strong medicine."