𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝...

After I took ma last shot at the nigga already dead on the floor I ran after hearing bare sirens

After I took ma last shot at the nigga already dead on the floor I ran after hearing bare sirens. I tried to hide but niggas almost caught me so I ran back to Ava's house at like 3 in the morning and I knocked on the door and it was answered almost instantly.

"Nigga where you been?!" Edot yelled at me and I went inside in a rush trying to hide ma face.

"Hello to you too." I mumbled and everyone was in the main. 

"Yo pops can I stay the night?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Yea whatever." He mumbled looking confused and I was bout to go up stairs.

"Cmere." He mumbled and I stopped. 

"What?" I asked and he looked at me stupid and I went down and stood far enough from him and he moved closer trying to lift my hood but I stopped him.

"What are you doing?" I asked and he smiled.

"No hoods in ma house." He mumbled and I sighed and turned round and took it off.

"The stairs that way." He mumbled and I looked down turned back and was bout to walk up the stairs when he grabbed my arm and held me close to the floor and lifted ma head up.

"A wa di rass." He mumbled and Dd looked at him before looking at me.

"Nigga who was you fighting?" He asked and I ignored him.

"Answer me." He mumbled and I smacked ma lips which even hurt.

"Dw about that." I mumbled and pops lifted me up and Jay looked at ma arm.

"Nah you playing now. You got fucking bruises on ya arm and ya neck. Ya lip bust and ya cheek bleeding." Jay mumbled and I ignored him and he pressed his fingers on the bruise on my arm making me flinch.

"Ow ow ow." I mumbled grabbing his arm and he let me go a little.

"Where have you been?" He asked and I didn't answer and he pressed harder.

"Okay okay i'll tell you let me go your hurting me." I semi yelled at him and he let me go.

"I was out taking ma anger out on a few niggas." I mumbled and he looked at me stupid.

"Ya ass came back at 3 in the fucking morning. Where these ones come from?" He asked looking at ma neck.

"Oh those came from a girl." I mumbled and Ava looked at me and so did Ddot. 

"You was out railing a smooch?" Ddot asked pushing me a lil. 

"Bruh chill. Dd already kissed Ava what's the difference. She just sucked on ma neck." I mumbled glancing and pops and he was maddd.

"Who kissed who?" He asked and I cover my mouth with my hand.

"Oops." I whispered going up stairs and Dd dragged me down.

"You know ya ass did worse. It was the smallest peck you on the other hand......got a girl sucking on ya neck." He mumbled. I know he knew I kissed Ava but hey I didn't care.

"Ayeo Roscoe get that nigga." Ddot mumbled and I looked at Edot.

"E wid da Dot go blick dat nigga." I mumbled walking up and I was more than irritated and wanted to sleep when Shev and Sky came up. 

"You know ya ass was mad dayroom fa dat." Sky mumbled and I shrugged.

"Cmere." Shev mumbled and I followed the both of them to the bathroom and Shev grabbed the medical kit from the cabinet. 

"Don't scream Millaniah sleeping." Sky mumbled and I nodded as shev but rum on the fucking cotton pad and put it on my lip wich hurt like a bitch but was bearable.

She put it on ma cheek and that shit HURT

"AHHH SHIT STOP!" I screamed and Sky slapped her hand over my mouth.

"SHHHH." She whisper yelled.

"Sorry but that hurt." I muttered into her hand and she moved it and there was mad crying. 

"Your putting her back to sleep." Shev mumbled and she put a bandade on ma face.

I went in Ava's room and saw Millaniah moving around and crying her head off. 

"Hey mami. I'm sorry I scream to loud?" I asked and she was moving around and ian do this shit in a while but I picked her lil tiny ass up and held her head n ha butt. 

"You ain't gotta cry ma. I'm sorry tio won't scream so loud okay." I mumbled sitting on the bean bag. 

She didn't stop and I grabbed her binky and put it in n she was quiet real fast.

"See all good." I mumbled laying her on my chest and I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep..........