𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐...

Well last night was a bit of a turn. Me and Dd got shouted at by pops and Dd decided not to get his lil brother in trouble so kept his mouth shut. When I had gone up stairs to check on Milly she was fast asleep on Notti's chest. I don't know how or why I got myself into this mess. There both my friends but they both kissed me. Why df do life gotta b so fucking complicated? But hey on the bright side Sky and Shev are together and they both more happy with each other around. I couldn't go through the same thing I did with Kevin with Dd or Notti. I just cringe at the thought of Kevin. No wonder why his ass got locked up.

"Thinking about K again?" Shev asked from behind me and I looked at her and shook my head.

"You lying cs ya ass is in tears." She mumbled wiping my face and I didn't even realise. 

"Okay maybe a little bit." I mumbled and she hugged me.

"Ain't no one gon b so arrogant and selfish as that dayroom ass nigga." She mumbled and I chuckled.

"Let's go out like me you and Sky. You'll love her." She mumbled and I smiled.

"I'm not third wheeling." I mumbled and she sighed.

"Get Ddot to come." She mumbled and I covered my face.

"Fine." I mumbled and she was mad excited.

"DOTTY GET YO SHIT WE LEAVING INA HOUR!" Shev yelled from the top of the stairs.

"FOR WHAT?!" He yelled back.

"DON'T ASK QUESTIONS NIGGA JUST GET READY!" She fired back and there was no reply. 

"I'm gonna go get Sky, you get ready too." She mumbled.

I hopped in the shower n did ma skincare n shit n re brushed my teeth before putting my silver caps on ma cuspids and got dressed.

After I flat ironed my hair and put my lashes on I went down stairs and pops looked at me.

"Ain't no fucking way your going out like that." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"Pops." I mumbled.

"Nope. Ava end of." He mumbled and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Please dad." I mumbled and he shook his head.

"Please."

"Please."

"Please."

"Please." 

"Please."

"Ava fine just leave me alone your annoying." He mumbled and I smiled and left him alone and Shev came down in the same thing just in grey and sky? She looked gorgeous.

"Damn since Shev gay and Ava Dd's and Notti's can I take that one?" Megamind asked and I looked at him.

"Sky's Shev's girlfriend...." I trailed off and he smacked his lips. 

"All of you gay mane." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Aii megamind you going wid em." Pops mumbled coming out the kitchen.

"I have a name." He mumbled and pops shrugged.

"So? You got a big forehead." He mumbled and Edot jumped up.

"I'm coming 2!" He yelled and Dd walked through the door. 

"Where we going?" He asked and I looked at him confused.

"We...are not going anywhere. Wheres Ddot?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Watching Millaniah. He said he told you." He mumbled and I sighed.

"Fuck it let's go." Shev said and we left. 

Obviously megamind was driving and Edot was in the front and I was in the back with the girls and they refused to sit on each other but deep down they know they wanted to but made me sit on Dd instead.......

𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚞𝚗𝚕𝚘𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚍!...

Skylar Amari Fraser | 15 years old | Sky2Fly |