𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎...

I was getting ready after I got ma hair done and I was lookin mad fly even doe I ain't done ma makeup yet but still a bitch looked good

I was getting ready after I got ma hair done and I was lookin mad fly even doe I ain't done ma makeup yet but still a bitch looked good. I wanted a natural look nun to heavy but nun to simple. A bitch looked fine as always. Sky and Shev was comin in a bit to get ready and the rest of the kids was at home getting ready too. It was bare kids from school. The gang. And some of my cousins and ofc pops and mama made it all happen so mad happy bout that. I was like half way done wid ma makeup n pops came in n was playin wid ma hair.

"You ain't need that on ya face. You look beautiful as it is." He mumbled leaning his head on mine and I smiled.

"Thanks pa but it's too late now and there's no going back." I mumbled since I knew he was gonna say I should take it off.

"Ion know why I brought you that shit." He mumbled leaving and I smiled. 

Sky and Shev came soon after and by that time I was already done with ma face n was bouta but ma caps in.

"DAMNNNN GIRLLLLLL" Sky and Shev said at the same time looking at me and I smiled.

"Thanks babes." I mumbled hugging them both and they smiled they was already dressed in they matching fits. 

"Dd, Notti and Dotty downstairs." Sky mumbled sitting on my bed and grabbed the puppy I haven't named yet.

"Oh wrd?" I asked putting my dress on and they nodded.

"Dd said he got you another present. He got you a present already?" Shev asked and I nodded.

"Yea he took me to get ma nails done." I mumbled and they smiled looking at each other.

"Don't even." I mumbled  fixing my lashes in the mirror and they smiled.

"He likes you A. You must b damn well blind if you ain't see that." Sky mumbled and I looked at her dumb.

"No he don't we're close friends that's all." I mumbled putting my shoes on.

"Close friends ma ass." Shev mumbled and I smiled and grabbed my bag and went down and all eyes was on me n it was making me mad nervous.

"Stop looking at me you asswholes." I mumbled and they didn't stop.

"Damn." Dd mumbled but slapped his hand over his mouth as soon as he said it.

"Pops gon kill you." Ddot mumbled and I smiled.  

They was all dressed......somewhat ordinary.......