𝚄𝚑 𝚘𝚑...

It's been 2 weeks since I saw Kay Kay and I was scared for Kio. Ian want him to leave me ever. I was sitting on the couch holding ma baby and Dd was sitting next to me with his arms round my shoulders.

"He go b fine I promise i'd die before anything happens to him." He whispered kissing my head.

All the boys even some I haven't ever met was standing outside fully loaded. They ALL circled the house till the point some of them couldn't fit in the lil circle. Everyone was standing right next to each other and some of them was inside watching me. I felt like I was on house arrest. Ddot, Notti, Dudeylo, Jay, Edot, Roscoe, Keem and Dd's cousin was inside wid us and they wasn't on no play shit. Sky and Shev was here too. Them niggas looked more scary armed up than they ever had. I would b scared to see a bunch of them surrounding a house. The signal was a double tap on all 4 ends off the house. Once they was heard we hide in the attic. Well I hide. With Kio ofc. My heart was in ma ass since this morning. I can't sleep for shit. I tried but got a nightmare every time so just kept drinking coffee to stay awake. There was a double tap on the window and I was freaking out.

"Wait that was only one. Calm down." Dd whispered in my ear and there was another one and it was from the same side. 

"Hol on." Roscoe mumbled pulling his ski up.

Before he could poke his head out the window there was 3 more double taps. 

"Oh shit." I mumbled and everyone looked at me.

"Don't b scared. Just go in the attic with Ki and make sure he stays quiet." Notti whispered handing me noise cancelling headphones for him and I looked at Dd.

"I love you." He whispered leaning his head against mine before grabbing his gun.

"I love you too." I whispered and he smiled before planting his lips into mine.

"No time they're coming." Notti whispered looking out the window.

They didn't look scared at all.......

I handed Kio to Ava and shut the loft before locking it and pulling my ski up and going outside. Notti, Dudey and Ddot was inside the house with them two while me, Keem, Roscoe, Edot and Jay went outside and loaded up. 

"Look we want Ava nun else." C Blu mumbled walking closer and all the guys had came to the front n was pointing at all of them. 

We for sure out numbered them.

"Nice try Blu. Your not getting my sister." Ddot mumbled and he looked at him and smiled.

"Mane don't make it harder than it is." He whispered and I looked at him.

"Your not touching my girl or my kid. You might as well leave foe I shoot yo ass." I mumbled and he looked at Dougie B, DThang, BLovee, Kyle Richh, Tata, Jenn Carter n some other niggas. 

Jenn Carter isn't even a nigga.....She a full on female......she still a opp. We don't like opps. Opps get put in a grave.

"Don't choose the hard way Osama. Ion wanna hurt you but will if I have to." He whispered grabbing his gun and loading it.

"I'd die for my son and Ava. Don't play wid me Blu I'll fuck yo ass up." I mumbled and he smiled.

"You a lil ass boy bout fuck me up." He mumbled laughing and I looked at him mad confused.

"Were the same fucking age dicc." I mumbled and his face dropped and he shot the window and Ian even flinch. 

"Missed me." I mumbled.

I damn well know i'm getting on his nerves but hey what can I say? It's entertaining for me.

"Wasn't aiming for you." He whispered and Pops came out.

"Who tf shot ma fucking house?" He asked bringing his fucking glock 17 AND pistol in both hands.

"Where is she?" I whispered and he glanced at me.

"She's fine." He whispered back. 

"Ion think we need to do anything." Edot mumbled and I smiled.

"Leave or imma end ya ass." Pops mumbled and they all looked at each other.

"What a ole man gon do?" Dougie asked and Pops loaded and shot right next to his foot and he stepped back.

"Oh shit!" He screamed grabbing onto Tata. 

"Pussy get tf offa me." He mumbled pushing him off and I smiled.

"That's what imma do if ya bloodclaat nuh get off ma shit." He mumbled and Tata smacked his lips and shot at Pops and clearly missed and his dumbass ran outa bullets the amount of times he tried. 

"Fuck." He mumbled tapping his gun. 

He grabbed his other one and we took that as our advantage and shot after shot was sent and I was bout to go back in when I see a lil nigga running towards the back door and I tapped the window 8 times and heard them loading up and I ran after him and he already got inside and Ddot was shooting at him and he was shooting too so me being a good best friend I shot his ass from the back and ole man dropped face first.

"Well then." Dudey mumbled standing there and Ddot looked at me then at him.

"Ava." I mumbled realising and opening the loft and she looked at me. 

"Is it done?" She asked and I was about to answer her when the ladder was kicked from under me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled falling off and thank god I fell on the couch and it was another new bee.

"Yo bitch a fucking hoe." He mumbled smiling.

"Oh fuck no." I mumbled shooting him in his shoulder and he grabbed it before aiming at me and Dudey shot him twice.

Talkin on mami send shots to ya brain. All the shooting died down and I ran back outside while Notti got Ava and Kio down. Doa was running off most of them limping off and the others just running mad fast. Some of the boys got shot but nun too major. It was like 5-6 of them. And there was hella of us. I'm just glad Ava and Kio ain't get hurt..............