𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚛...

Me n Dd was in my car n and it was like 7 and a half weeks pregnant and Dd been round at my house almost everyday apart when he went to the studio and he forced me to come and I won't lie all they boys get in they lil element when they hop in that...

Me n Dd was in my car n and it was like 7 and a half weeks pregnant and Dd been round at my house almost everyday apart when he went to the studio and he forced me to come and I won't lie all they boys get in they lil element when they hop in that booth. Especially Edot and Notti. They take they shit HARD.

"Ma, junior has a lil bump." He mumbled lifting up my shirt after I parked outside school and I looked at him silly.

"Bae there's nothing there." I mumbled and he took a picture and showed me.

"About there's nothing there. Mtch girl please." He mumbled and I smiled and kissed his lips before getting out the car and he followed after me

I love playing round wid his lil goofy ass. I damn well knew junior was growing mad fast but the way he reacted just makes you wanna laugh.

@DdOsama

@DdOsama: Damn Juju

@DdOsama: Damn Juju. Got mami sayin you ain't there. Smh. Can't wait to see you mh. 

Liked by: @2$lime, @SugarhillDdot, @NottiOsama, @Shev2Tr@ppy, @Sky2Fly, @Dudeylo and 3,072,978,205 more...

@Viki: Damn Ava. Juju is so tinyyyyyy.

@Axel: Ma nigga on dat shit.

@Jayklickin: I fuckin missed everything dicc! Since when Ava prego wid ya baby?!
@DdOsama: Since 7 weeks and 4 days ago...
@Jayklickin: Funny Dd. Real funny.

@Ashton: Juju a girl or a boy?

Load more comments...

We walked inside and went to our usual class and the whole gang was already in there either play fighting each other, getting sturdy, laughing, throwing paper at the other kids or on their phones. Once Sky and Shev saw me they asses jumped on me hugging the shit outa me.

"AVAAAAA!" They both screamed and I grabbed the both of them.

"A little help." I mumbled and Dd looked at me and moved the both of them.