𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊𝚊...

I had woken up at like 12 and Ava was still sleeping

I had woken up at like 12 and Ava was still sleeping. She mad cute when she sleep, rs. I got up n brushed my teeth, showered n shit n went back to her n her leg was hanging off the bed. I crawled ontop of her and started kissing her neck n lightly sucking on her skin.

"Dd stoppppp." He mumbled grabbing my hair n smiling.

"Gm." I mumbled kissing her lips n she smiled.

"Piss off and let me go back to sleep." She mumbled turning round and I smacked my lips. 

"No we gon go meet yo family now." I mumbled and she sighed. 

She was 5 months today n juju was giving her hell so far. I felt mad bad but we damn well know juju gon b a girl. I think. 

"Go get dressed and showered n shit." I mumbled and she got up and went to the bathroom....

@DdOsama

@DdOsama: Mami so fuckin fine it's unreal

@DdOsama: Mami so fuckin fine it's unreal. 4 months to go ju!

Liked by: @NottiOsama, @Dudeylo, @Sky2Fly, @2$lime, @Shev2Tr@ppy, @EdotBabyy and 5,206,450,963 more...

Comments turned off...

Ava came down in ha graphic t n black shorts n the same shoes as me. Coppy cat.

She still looked fine doe as always

She still looked fine doe as always. We left the house and she fr wanted to drive. She drives like a granny it's crazy. Like damn if you want me to slow down I will just don't drive like you a hunned and two.

"Ma go a lil faster." I mumbled and she looked at me quickly.

"I'm going 55 in a 60 zone so please." She mumbled and I looked at her.

"Well at least go a 80 or even better a 95." I mumbled and she sped up a little and I was mad happy.

We got to Pops house n she opened the door and gawd damn there was a lotta people. Jheez.

"Damn took you long enough ma ass was gon go home." Devontae mumbled and I dapped him up and grabbed Milly who was smiling ha ass off.

"Hey baby." I mumbled hugging her and she pulled my hair.

"Okay not cool." I mumbled and she was babling.

"Okay listen one two and three don't be weird. Four five and six behave. seven eight nine and ten touch any glass and imma beat ya ass." Pops mumbled and all the kids nodded and ran round the house.

"Dd. Devontae, Jaxon, Kaiden, Melissa, Aisia, Shakayla, Eva and Ondre." She mumbled pointing as each one.

"Guys this is Dd." She replied sitting down on the couch and I looked at her confused.

"You okay? You ain't look too good..." I trailed off and she nodded. 

"Ma was wrong?" I asked and she grabbed the bin and puked in it.

"Now thats nasty." Jaxon mumbled looking away.

I gave Milly back to Tae and bent down to Ava's level.

"Wha happen?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Shrimp." She mumbled and I looked at Pops.

"You makin shrimp?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well ma is not me. Why?" He asked and I looked at Ava and he looked at her too.

"She ain't like the smell." I mumbled and he grabbed her hand and took her outside.

"Hol on imma b back." Tae mumbled leaving with everyone apart from Eva.

I was minding my business and this nigga grabbed my chin and made me look at her.

"You a fine nigga." She mumbled and I moved her hand.

"Yea ik. Ain't Ava yo cousin or something? N you touchin all up on her baby daddy." I mumbled looking back at my phone and she smiled.

"Nah we ain't really cousins more like 'family friends' she ain't ever gon know." She mumbled shraddling me and ian wan push her off but at the same time I did.

"YO TAE GET YO BITCH OFFA ME FOE I PUSH HA ASS OFFA ME!" I yelled and Tae pocked his head inside.

"Yo Eva fuck you doin dicc?" He asked pulling her off.

"Nah dicc he came on me." She lied and I screwed her hard.

"No tf I did not. Ian want yo ass. I got Ava fuck I want you foe?" I asked and she smacked her lips and Ava came in.

"Fuck was you doin?" She asked Eva and she smacked her lips.

"Why tf yo ass gotta get all the good niggas?" She asked and she screwed her hard.

"Kevin wasn't no good nigga. Dd the only good one. So rephrase yo question." She mumbled holding onto her water.

"Okay why you get all the sexc lookin niggas? This nigga fine asf. His dick prolly big asf." She whispered wid a smile on her face. 

Ava slapped her with the bottle and Jax grabbed Eva while Ava was just swinging and Tae grabbed her hands.

"Calm down." He mumbled looking between me and her.

"Nah ain't no bitch finna talk bout how big ma nigga dick is tf." She replied and Eva smiled.

"Slurp dat shit up." She mumbled and Ava was gettin madder the more she talked.

She would just say she know or laugh it off or something but the hormones getting to her like a lot. I grabbed her hand and sat on the couch and pulled her on my lap, she looked at me before crashing her face into mine like mad aggressive. She grabbed my face and my hands rubbed her waist and her ass. 

"Oh shit." Kaiden mumbled and I moved down to her neck and Ava smiled.

"Suck my dick. Opp ass bitch." She mumbled smiling and flipping Eva off.

"A wah di bumboclaat!" Pops yelled and everyone looked at him.

"Fuck is goin on?!" He yelled pointing at me and Ava.

"Oh Eva bitch ass tried seducing ma man so a bitch put her in her place df." Ava mumbled grabbing my face.

Eva was still watching while Ava stuck her tongue out and a nigga sucked dat muh fucker off df...................