𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕? 𝙸 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝...

I had already walked out and Shev was following me but I wasn't paying attention and walked straight into a hard chest

"Oh shit. Sorry." I mumbled looking up and he looked at me and it was Dd. 

How tf did this nigga get here before me?

"Your funny Slime but i'm tired of saying that." He mumbled and me being me I screwed him.

"Then don't say it tf." I mumbled walking away when he grabbed my arm.

"That's not what I meant. I mean lemmi get ya snap." He mumbled and I looked at Shev and she smiled.

This is making me sick like fr. Boys? Ew. Girls? ......Moving on. I didn't feel like giving it to him cs I don't know the nigga

"Next time......maybe." I whispered giving him a faint smile and he smiled like genuinely.

"Aii sn where you going?" He asked and I looked at Shev.

"Move this nigga b fore I deck him in his neck." I mumbled and she started laughing and so did I. 

This bitch is annoying but imma always love her. That's stinkkkkk

"Aii we going to the studio or not?" She asked and I nodded and some nigga pulled up.

"Ya'll going to the studio right?" He asked and we nodded.

"Hop in." He mumbled and I looked at Shev and she was mad hesitant but I on the other hand got in the car and we ended up at the studio in minutes.

"We gotta pay you or sum shit like that?" I asked and he smiled. 

"Nah you coo." He mumbled and I didn't even thank him cs he drove off and I went in the studio.

Ma happy happy place. I hopped in the booth and put ma headphones and the beat started and I closed ma eyes and went along with it.

"Grah. Grah.  She say you was feelin me? Nah that nigga dayroom. Bitches on ma dick more than niggas on thrones. Say imma smooch? Nigga throw moe racks. Grah. Okay look. We smokin on Nazzy. 22 niggas on ma dick. Niggas is mad cs i'm smokin on Rip like what? Like what? Okay. Okay. Got Oshama in da building, cs da nigga ma partnas. Niggas is mad, cs bitches shakin dey ass to ma hits. That bitch a smooch. She say she tryna get in ma boots like whattttt? Ha ass is fat.....so is ma cash. Like....." 

Bruh anything that came to ma mind was done since niggas dropped something and when ma eyes opened there was like 15-20 people in the room which scared the shit outa me since they just heard ma lil freestyle which is so not cool

"Nah keep going." Shev mumbled and I dropped the headphones and grabbed her arm before pressing the mute button so they couldn't hear what I was saying.

"Shev what the fuck." I mumbled and she looked at me confused.

"What? It was good A they was enjoying it." She mumbled and I shook my head

"Ma them niggas don't know me and I don't know them to be listening to my fucking music." I kinda yelled. Not at her but just in general.

"Ava chill your over thinking it was more than good. I promise." She whispered and I looked at the kids and only one stopped my attention. 

"Nah why the fuck is this nigga everywhere bro?" I asked and she looked at where I was looking at spotted the 1 and only Dd oshama. 

"The kid who dropped us here was his mans." She whispered and I opened the door. 

"Bye now." I mumbled and they all looked at me and was mad disappointed. 

"But it was goood." Notti yelled and I pushed his head and niggas was ready to jump me. 

"Chillllll she coo." He mumbled dapping me up and Ddot looked at me.

"Damn you dissed Nazzy and Rippy? Jheez." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Doa? Ew." I mumbled and I got a notification from my phone.

"I um gotta go. S." I whispered and she sighed and we left without a sound.

Fuckkkkk my mom's gonna kill me fr. This is so not good. Ava don't go out late. Ava don't hang out with boys. Ava be responsible. Ava stop hanging out with Shev. Ava! Just hop of my fucking dick! Fuckin hell. I'm a teenager not a fucking baby. I know right from wrong but imma say from now be prepared for a bit of yelling.

I said bye to Stink and went inside where my mother was waiting just standing there with her arms crossed. Yk how Latino parents are. 

"Where the fuck were you?!" she yelled at me once I shut the door.

"So no 'Hi Ava. How was your day been?' Or 'Did you have fun with your friends Ava?' but no I get yelled at as soon as I come through the door." I fired back.

"Don't talk to me like that." She yelled and I smiled.

"Or what? You gonna beat me mamma? Or you gon take my phone? Or ground me? Cs I really don't care." I replied not giving a fuck and she chuckled. 

"Go to your room." she mumbled and I shrugged and walked off.

"GET BACK HER AVA-JOELLE!" She screamed turning red.  

"But you just told me to go to my room...." I mumbled staring blankly at the tomato in front of me and my dad with his Jamaican self came out with his belt. 

"One. Why da fuck ya'll yelling in mi bloodclaat house?!" He screamed louder than all of us. 

"Well ya wife here decided to yell at me not even a 'Hi baby' or anything just yelling. 'Where the fuck were you Ava?!' I was out with Shev trying to stay away from you!" I yelled back and my dad grabbed my hand.

"Ava." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"Yes dad." I mumbled keeping ma cool with him cs I know ma rass will end up 7 ft under if I dared yell at him.

"Go upstairs and imma come talk to you." He whispered a slight smile on his face and I left screwing the purple latino standing in front of me..........