𝚃 𝚘𝚛 𝙳?

We aka me, Shev and Popps got home after we went shopping and spent like 70 dollars on like trainers but still we had a good time

We aka me, Shev and Popps got home after we went shopping and spent like 70 dollars on like trainers but still we had a good time. Popps and Dd are sorta getting along but Popps hates that they in the hood but apart from that they all coo. Pa and ma said they was going out so it was me and Shev and we decided to play truth or dare cs why not. 

"Okay look we gotta do everything." She mumbled sitting on the bed and I nodded and sat opposite her.

"Okay Truth or Dare?" I asked and she thought about it. 

"Dare." She mumbled knowing she's gonna regret it and I smiled.

"Call your crush and tell em you like em." I mumbled and she was fr gon beat ma ass but she grabbed her phone and called.....Skylar.

"SKYLAR?!" I yelled and she hushed me and Skylar answered.

𝚂𝚔𝚢🔒🙈💕

"Hello?" She asked and Shev sighed.

"Sky. I gotta tell you something." She mumbled and there was a bit of moving around before something shut.

"Yea go on." She whispered and Shev sighed.

"I like you." She mumbled and there was a big pause.

"Fr?" She asked looking at the camera and Shev nodded. 

"MA SHEV! SHE LIKES ME!" She yelled hanging up and Shev looked at me.

---- 

"SHE LIKES YOU!" I screamed and she smiled. 

"Okay okay so we gotta get you matching fits and ya'll gon b the cutest couple in our school rs." I yelled panicking and she smiled.

"Shut up." She mumbled and I smiled

"T o D?" She asked and I thought about it.

"Dare." I mumbled and she smiled

"Call Dd and tell em he's cute." She mumbled and I knew she was gon say something bout him.

She been saying Dd and I would get married and have 17 kids.....

"I hate you." I mumbled grabbing my phone.

"Love you too." She mumbled and I waited for him to answer.

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

"Avaaaaa." He mumbled answering and I looked at him funny.

"Ew. Davidddddddd." I replied and his face dropped.

"Stfu." He mumbled and I sighed.

"I gotta tell you something." I mumbled and he looked at me.

"What? You want ma kids or something?" He asked and I mugged the shit outa that nigga.

"Bitch what? No nigga. I was gonna say you a cutie." I mumbled and he looked at me. 

"A cutie? Really Ava?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yea a cutie." I mumbled and he smacked his lips.

"Mtch if you think i'm sexy just say that." He mumbled smiling. 

"Okay for that you a ugly bitch. You more than ugly. And a delusion." I mumbled and he smiled.

"A sexy delusion." He mumbled and I hung up and looked at Shev who was smiling the whole time.

----

"Don't look at me like that." I mumbled.

We played a few more rounds. Shots, calls, and a few secrets we ain't told our parents. It was like 2 in the morning and the front door opened and soon after my door opened and my mom stood there with a shocked looked on her face and my dad came soon after. I think it's cs we kinda finished his rum..

"Nah why the fuck did you finish ma rum?" He asked grabbing the empty bottle.

"Heyyy daddddd." I slurred and he looked at me while Shev was laughing.

"Okay one and two bed. Now." He mumbled and I looked at him.

"Mtch why you gotta b a party pooper?" I asked and the doorbell rang and someone came in.

"Ava?" Dd asked and Popps looked down the stairs and Dd ran up and looked at me. 

"Girl what the fuck happened to you?" He asked and I smiled.

"Dd Oshamaaaaaaa in da buildingggggggg." I yelled and I saw 2 other faces.

"Bruh you got drunk in less than 45 minutes?" Ddot asked and Popps looked at him.

"You niggas was here?" He asked and they shook their heads.

"Nah Ava decided to call Dd and she wanted food so we got it and came." Notti mumbled and I looked at Shev.

"You gotta tell Pa bout you and Sky." I mumbled hitting her arm and Popps looked at her.

"Who's Sky?" He asked and she cheesed.

"Ma girlfrienddddd." She slurred making me laugh.

"Pa move mane I gotta puke." I mumbled and he grabbed my bin and I more than vomited in it.

"Now this is why you don't have whatever that is round ya house with silly kids like her." Shev mumbled and I slapped her head.

"It was your idea." i mumbled and Popps grabbed Shev and Dd grabbed me and  put me in my bed while Shev was in hers.

"I don't wanna hear another word from the both of you. Go to sleep." Popps mumbled.

"Yea what he said." Dd mumbled and I hit him.

"Ow." He mumbled sarcastically. 

"Bye dummy." I mumbled and he put me and Shev's food on the side and left after messing up my hair.......................