𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙹𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜......

I had took a shower and could hear my dad shouting at my mom and her shouting back but I didn't care. Until ma phone went off and I just figured it was Dd and ignored it and changed into ma pj's

 Until ma phone went off and I just figured it was Dd and ignored it and changed into ma pj's

My door opened and my dad stepped in with a plate of curry and rice.....If yo ass don't like curry and rice gtfo.

"Here." He mumbled handing it to me and I took it from him and looked at him confused.

"You not gon yell at me or something?" I asked and he shook his head.

"You ain't gimmi a reason to yell at you but your swearing is gon get ya rass buss." He mumbled and I smiled and took a spoonful of rice.

"Ya madda gon come and apologise before I drag ha Latino rass up here." He yelled changing from his native to English and my mom came up.

"Ava. I'm sorry for yelling at you and I should have asked how your day was before shouting." She mumbled and my dad looked at me. 

"Hug it out." He mumbled and I screwed him.

"No thanks." I mumbled and my mom sighed.

"See this is my fucking deal she don't like me!" She screamed and my dad looked at me and I looked at him and we both started laughing.

"You think this is funny huh? To have ya own child hate you?" She screamed and my dad laughed even harder.

"Jamaicans don't hug. It was a test but clearly you failed. You should know this by now." He mumbled and she smacked her lips. 

"Fuck the both of you." She mumbled and I smiled.

"I'd fuck me too!" We both yelled and she flipped us off and he looked at me being serious.

"Who dem man deh fuck wid?" He asked and I smiled. 

"Alkaline babyyyyyy!" I yelled and he smiled and dapped me up.

"You fully from the island even though ya ass got fucking Spanish hair." He mumbled and I smiled.

"Dad." I whispered before he left and he looked at me and I handed him my plate. 

"A wah me look suh? Slavery was over years ago." He mumbled again with the changing which annoys me. 

"Yea whatever. Can you get me some water toooooo and my blanket from downstairs." I mumbled and he side eyed me hard.

"Ya rass a ask fa too much now." He mumbled and I smiled. 

"Love you too." I mumbled and he went down stairs while I looked at the 5 messages I got.

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

2Slime
Bro I know you see ya shit going off
You gon reply or what?
Slimeeeeeeeeeeeee answer me
Nigga did you gimmi someone random snap?

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎💸

Brodie chill, can't a nigga take a shower?

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

So ya ass was in the shower for a whole 2 fucking hours? I smell a Liar.

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎💸

I smell ya top lip.

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

Yeaaaaa side eye

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎💸

Ooop- watch out bitches a new bitch coming thruuuu!

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

You got jokes Slime. Where yu from?

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎💸

ALERT: Federal questions!

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

Stop playin dicc answer the question.

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎💸

Gtg dicc.

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

Nah why you lyin? Just answer the question who am I gon tell?

𝟸$𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎💸

Unless ya ass wanna get hit with a fucking gun by a nigga who been shot at thousands of times and been in jail like 5 times I say stop texting me.

𝙳𝚍 ⭕️𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚊

.............

Just as he said that popps walked in with ma stuff and laid on me. Chunky ass.

"Popps your fat. Get offa me." I mumbled and he smacked his lips and grabbed my phone and went to ma Apple Music and played some Vybz Kartel.

"AYEEEEEEE!" He yelled getting off me and doing his lil dancey dance.

"Every massive haffi come along
Go fi your sun tan inna the summer sun
If you a bleacher, go back home
Go fi a umbrella cah the sun a bun
The hot gyal dem a bring it on
Inna bikini dem inna pretty thong
You no fi shy, gyal, bring it come
If you have a fool, fool man gi' the bun
Portmore me come from enuh
Pretty gyal jus' a pose like domino
And the thugs dem a rub dem dung enuh
Inna the shade with Street Vybz Rum enuh
Uptown full a fun enuh
ATI, we a go enuh
Dream Weekend come enuh Millsborough, Jacks Hill
Smudge a go done enuh!" He screamed playing it as loud as my speaker would go.

"TURN IT DOWN MOTHER FUCKER!" Someone yelled and he poked his head out my window.

"GO SUCK OUT YA BLOODCLEAT MUDDA YA RASS A BATTYMAN DUTTY HORE!! CHA A MI BUMBACLAAT YARD SO MI HAFFI PLAY MI MUSIC IF YA RASS DON'T LIKE IT MOVE OUTA DE RASS PROPATY. BATTYMAN!" He yelled back and I couldn't stop laughing it was un real.

He stuck his head back in and started laughing with me and my life changed when my phone buzzed..................