𝚃𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚜𝚔...

I felt kinda bad for zoning Dd yesterday and I could tell it hit him mad cs he ain't talk to me since

I felt kinda bad for zoning Dd yesterday and I could tell it hit him mad cs he ain't talk to me since. Everyone aka Shev, Sky, Ddot, Notti, Edot, Dudeylo, Roscoe and Megamind was here and pops was up in his room playing his lil yardy songs getting ready for work and mama went to work long time and came back and was fast asleep. Millaniah was laying on Dd legs playing with the zip on the bottom and everyone was either on their phones, eating ma food or playing with the baby. 

"Ma you good?" Ddot asked and I nodded and he sat next to me. 

"Yk Dd wanna keep ya niece." He mumbled and I looked at Dd who glimpsed at me but ignored me. 

"Yo Dd can I talk to you rq?" I asked standing up and he nodded.

"In the kitchen..." I trailed off and he stood up and gave Milly to Megamind and followed after me.

"Wsg." He mumbled pulling his pants up a bit.

"Why you ignoring me?" I asked crossing ma arms over ma chest and he looked at me. 

"Ian ignoring you. You ain't said nothing for me to ignore you." He mumbled putting his hands in his pockets.

"So there's no 'Hi Ava' or 'Wsg Ava' or not even a 'Ava can you get me a bottle for pooch' Nuna dat since yesterday." I mumbled yelling at him a bit and he looked in the main before looking back at me.

"Look, first of all you need to lower ya tone. Second of all. Hi Ava. Wsg Ava. Ava can you get me a bottle for pooch." He mumbled sarcastically.

"I just feel like slapping you." I mumbled bout to walk away and he grabbed my arm.

"Okay I didn't mean it like that. But what you want me to say to you? After you son zoned me? Cs all I wanna do is be outa your way!" He yelled at me and I hit him hard.

"Don't fucking yell at me. Your the one who fucking came up in ma crib all over ma niece so try fucking explaining yaself a bit better cs what did you want me to say? Dd your the most sexy guy I've ever met? In your dreams Reyes. I don't want you so get over yourself!" I screamed back at him and he looked at me.

By now everyone was standing by the door watching us.

"A wah di rass a go pon in deh suh?" Pops asked coming down stairs and I walked past everyone and grabbed Millaniah and went past Pops too and headed to my room......

Who am I kidding? The bitch just slapped me

Who am I kidding? The bitch just slapped me. Ain't no nigga ever gotten away with hitting me and i'm not bouta let it start now. 

"Dd don't." Ddot mumbled and I glared at him and he damn well got outa ma way. 

I walked past Pops and went into Ava's room n saw her playing with ma baby.

"So you think it's okay to just hit me and walk off?" I asked and she looked at me.

"Well the last time I checked you was the one that yelled at me." She fired back and I scoffed.

"Well the fucking last time I spoke to ya ass you fucking son zoned me so yea I had every right to yell at you." I replied and niggas was standing mad close to me.

"So because someone 'son zoned' you, you gon yell in they face? Aii coo. Get out." She mumbled and I scoffed.

"No it's because YOU son zoned me and snm. Have fun." I mumbled walking out and Pops grabbed my arm before I left.

"I'm not in the mood." I mumbled and he started blankly at me.

"Next time just walk away." He whispered and I walked away from him. 

I was mad pressed over a bitch? Fuckin hell. she ain't worth ma time anyway. Might as well go spend ma time wid someone that actually wants it and don't take me fa a dayroom ass nigga. But I want Milly. Fuck Ava I just want my baby girl. But in order to see her I have to see Ava. Ew. She can suck my dick for all I care. I grabbed me a blunt and lit it and headed to the block where all the fine smooches was but none of them was her........