𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚛 𝚛𝚗?...

Dd wanted to take Kio to his house for a lil bit and I fed him before he left so he should b good for the next 2 hours. It was currently 11pm and I was getting mad tired so I was laying in my bed listening to Toosii. I was playing around wid Dd n told him I don't know what we are anymore and his ass replied in less than 30 seconds...

That shit made ma heart skip a fucking beat. Before I knew it there was a knock at the door and I went downstairs on ma phone as usual and opened it still looking down till I looked up and my face dropped completely.

"Hey." Blu mumbled stuffing his hands in his pants.

I didn't reply n was bout to shut the door when he stopped it with his foot.

"Don't make it harder than it is and come." He mumbled and I looked outside to see a black car waiting.

"Come where?" I asked and he looked down.

"Ava just come." He mumbled

"Camrin stop playing. Where you taking me?" I asked and he sighed.

"Listen to me and listen to me carefully. If yo ass don't come out this fucking house in 5 minutes imma have to drug yo ass and bring you myself. Don't make me. I really don't wanna hurt you." He whispered leaning closer to me and I looked at the car and went inside and he followed me.

Fuck this nigga want?

"Wait here." I mumbled going upstairs and changing into Dd's sweatpants and tech and went back down.

"Hurry up." He mumbled opening the door and I left but he grabbed my arm.

"Leave your phone." He mumbled and I put it on the counter and went in the car n there was Dougie n Blove in the back.

Even with them stupid ass ski's could still tell it was them.

"Nah fuck you doing dicc?" I asked blu and he ignored me and drove off till we was outside a prison.