𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚟 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛...

I was in detention and a bunch of niggas came in and I was mad confused

"Damn how long it take ya'll to get in trouble?" Ddot asked dapping them up one by one and some of them didn't even go to our school.

"Bruh we ain't as bad as you, Notti and Dd." A kid replied and one of them looked at me.

"Who this cutie?" He asked looking at me and Dd pulled him back.

"Chill." He mumbled and another looked at Shev.

"Damn." He mumbled and Notti smiled.

"She's gay." He mumbled and he looked real disappointed. 

"Mane." He mumbled and I recognised one of them.

"You quan right?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nah." He mumbled and I was mad confused.

"Keem. Move look ma brother." He mumbled and I was more than confused.

"So he went from Oy Quan to Move look?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay then." I mumbled and they was all looking me dead like this.

Was I really that fascinating to look at? On ma mova these niggas creeping me out

"Slime look." Notti mumbled and I looked towards the door and Pits was standing there.

"Oh hey rat breath." I mumbled and she screwed me and sat at her desk and everyone either sat at the back row or the one in front of it then again there was only 13 of us.

"Now Ava I want you to right a essay with 2 thousand words on how you should talk to teachers." She mumbled handing me paper.

"Ha your funny. I'm not doing that shit." I mumbled and she smiled. 

"Okay I'll just keep you for longer." She mumbled and I smiled and grabbed my phone and she looked at me.

"Put your phone away." She mumbled and I looked at her.

"Make me." I mumbled and she sighed and I called someone.....

𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚜😎🤍🇯🇲

"Ava what is it?" He asked answering and I looked at him.

"What the f- flip are you wearing?" I asked and he was wearing shorts and no shirt.

"Not the point. Why you not in class?" He asked and I smiled.

"I'm in detention." I mumbled and he gave me the funniest look ever.

"What did you do now?" He asked and I smiled. 

"Well I was late to class by like a minute and Pits decided to yell at me and give me detention." I mumbled and his face droppeddddd

"She yelled at you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Nah mi a come down now." He mumbled his accent popping more than ever.

"Aii coo." I mumbled hanging up and everyone's mouth dropped.

"Now.....your fucked." Someone mumbled and Pits looked more than scared.

"Now there was no reason to call your father." She mumbled trying to get herself out of it but it was no use.

"You should have thought about that before you decided to shout at me." I mumbled and Shev dapped me up and some kid w a ski looked at me.

"Don't you smile or laugh or something?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"No one can make me laugh." I mumbled and Shev pulled me towards her and stared at me and I tried my hardest not to laugh but I ended up laughing.

"Yea only I can make her laugh." She mumbled and Ddot looked at her.

"So um guys that's Ava and Shev." He mumbled and popps burst through the door and all eyes was on him. This was finna b entertaining.

"A you a shout at mi pikney?"He asked madder than ever and Pits was finna piss herself.

"Sir it was a misunderstanding." She mumbled and Shev scoffed.

"Popps she threatened Ava with a week of detention and shouted and I quote. 'You will listen to me Ava-Joelle!" Shev said shouting the last bit and we all started laughing and there was no smile on popps face.

"So you a send tret to mi chil and you a scream in a shi face?" He asked walking closer to her.

"I say beat her ass." Notti mumbled and Popps looked at him but ignored him.

"Oh and she grabbed ha lil pointy thing and slapped it on the table trying to scare me. And tried to make me write a essay on how to talk to teachers." I added and Pits looked at me like 'have mercy Ava' but i'm bad mind like that.

"Oh so you tink mi chil a puss now? Essay fi wah? Ya rass a go ded." He mumbled pointing in her face and he turned round and looked at me.

"Grab your stuff. Shev you too. One. two and three lets go." He mumbled pointing at Dd, Notti and Ddot.

"What about the gang?" Ddot asked and popps looked at the other 8.

"A wah mi look suh?...Mtch hurry up." He mumbled and  everyone grabbed their shit and we left.

As we was walking and talking and the boys was getting sturdy n shit Dd grabbed my hand.

"Ya pa scary asf." He whispered and Popps looked at him.

"Me scary?" He asked and Dd looked at me and I just started laughing.

"Watch me and you." Popps mumbled and Dd was about to faint.

"No i'm good." He mumbled playfully hitting popps arm. 

"I say you run." Me and Shev mumbled and Dd looked at popps who was 'furious' but Dd didn't know that and he ran and Popps chased after him. 

"AVA!" He screamed. 

"You scream like a girl." I mumbled and he flipped me off and ran faster......................