𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻...

I gots to be smokin someone new. Me? No no no no no. I can't.....but I am. I can't tell her that. Fuck was I thinking? I'm fr going insane. I was walking round the main in ma house in full on circles freaking the fuck out when Notti came through the door and some of the other boys.

"Mane tf you yell her her for?" Roscoe asked touching my arm and I pushed his hand.

"Don't touch me. Don't fucking touch me dicc!" I yelled at him and Notti stood there confused asf.

I'm trippin right? Kio was just born and I fukin-

"David fuck you yellin in ma house for?" Mamma mumbled coming down the stairs.

"No ma." I mumbled backing up from her and turning around.

"No what? What's wrong with him?" She mumbled.

"No sé. Le gritó a Ava y salió furioso y vine aquí con ellos y él estaba aquí caminando en círculos como un maldito bicho raro." Notti mumbled and I looked at him.

[I don't know. He yelled at Ava and he stormed out and I came here with them and he was here walking around in circles like a fucking weirdo.]

"Nah say that shit again and imma fr beat ya ass." I mumbled and he screwed me.

"Bro you don't fucking shout at your baby momma." He added and I walked closer to him and Ddot stopped me.

Fuck was he thinking? I wasn't gon hurt him. Das ma baby bro but when a nigga pressed you don't do shit to piss em off even more. I wasn't even pressed I was fr rethinking my entire life.

"I'm not fucking playing wichu Ethan. Stop talking to me. All of you. Go back to Ava and Akio lemmi deal wid ma shit how I want to n keep ya fucking nose outa ma fucking business." I mumbled walking out the door. AGAIN..............

I can't do this shit. Fuck what a nigga say I can't. Ava don't even do that shit...I think, but still. Imma tell her........No tf I am not..............Just do it bro don't be a pussy............Fuck that shit.............

The boys left to go find Dd and the midwife came in again and said we could leave when we ready

The boys left to go find Dd and the midwife came in again and said we could leave when we ready. I was up and outa dat bitch in a hour. We was sitting in the car and Kio was on my lap n he looked so fucking cute ibr. We was just waiting for pops to finish loading the car...

@2$lime

@2$lime: Lil man

@2$lime: Lil man. Yo ass hurt like a bitch but it was fasho worth it...

Liked by: @Shev2Tr@ppy, @Sky2Fly, @Dudeylo, @Jayklickin, @NottiOsama, @RoscoeG and 4,917,035,964 more...

Comments turned off...

~

I haven't slept and it's like 3:26 in the morning and I only just put Akio to sleep. The lil boy don't stop crying. I changed him, I fed him and I even played with him but he just kept crying. I had to go downstairs n get water from the fridge n that's when he stopped and fell asleep. I haven't talked to Dd since he left and he hasn't even asked about Kio but hey who am I kidding? I was heading upstairs and the front door opened and it was Pops and Ddot. 

"Hey mh." Ddot whispered hugging me n he was mad cold.

"Hey. Why you not sleeping?" I asked and he sighed.

"We been out looking for Dd." He mumbled running his hands through his hair.

"Wym looking for him? Ain't he at home?" I asked and he shook his head. 

"He said and I quote. 'Stop talking to me. All of you. Go back to Ava and Akio lemmi deal wid ma shit how I want to n keep ya fucking nose outa ma fucking business.' n we ain't seen him since." He mumbled and I was mad confused.

"He was fine after Ki was born n after ya'll left n he wanted to talk to me he flipped off from then." I mumbled and Pops rubbed my head.

"Go sleep we gon find him. Promise." He whispered kissing my head and I went up stairs and went to bed...

~

I was downstairs making breakfast with Akio in his lil swing thing fast asleep when the front door opened. I didn't think much of it cs I thought it was Pops or one of the boys.

"Ava." Someone whispered and I looked at them and it was Dd.

"Bro where tf have you been?! You got all ya niggas looking for you dicc!" I yelled at him and he sighed.

"I know i'm sorry. How's Kio?" He asked changing the subject and I smiled.

"Don't fucking do that after you yelled at me for being mad concerned for you." I mumbled and he sighed.

"I'm sorry okay can't you just accept it?!" He mid yelled at me. 

"Why should I? Why should I even bother talking to you right now?!" I yelled back

"Because I fucking love you bro! Can't you see that?! I can't sleep Ava, not without you." He yelled back and I looked at him confused.

"You- you what?" I asked and he grabbed my hands.

"I love you. I shouldn't have yelled at you either." He mumbled hugging me and I hugged him back.

"You ain't gotta say it back. I just want you to know." He whispered leaning his head on mine. 

I didn't even get to reply before my alarm went off and Kio started crying.

"I'll get him." He whispered kissing my head and grabbing Kio and smiling...............