chapter twenty one

"Navy Xiyang Nix Chen," Spiderman's face was only a few inches away from the vigilante's now, "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Are you on some drugs, or is this your Mark Lee side speaking?" Nix asked the boy, who didn't respond and just stared at her, "Sure, why the hell not?"

"You're not joking?" Spiderman asked.

"No takebacks now, Spidey," Nix chuckled, "You were the one who asked."

"Great," the hero's lips came crashing on her own, making her pupils dilate. She never thought the hero was that bold, especially now that they were in a new environment.

"Do you have an apartment?" the hero asked as he rested his forehead on Nix's.

"I'm currently staying at a hotel, but I was looking into some apartments close to work," Nix admitted.

"Mine is a ten-minute walk from work," Spiderman noted, "You can live with me if that's what you're comfortable with."

"And sleep on the couch?" Nix laughed at the thought of having to sleep on the couch again after working so hard to become rich, "No thanks, I'd rather get my own place."

"The king-sized bed has enough room for two people though," Spiderman shrugged before standing up and offering a hand to the vigilante.

"Are you trying to initiate something, Mr. Lee?" Nix cautiously asked.

"What if I am?" the hero questioned, already knowing the girl's answer because of all the sleepless nights they had spent together patrolling one of the biggest cities in the World.

"I wouldn't mind."