chapter six

Willow called Navy on Thursday late at night, telling her all about her date with Jungwoo.

Navy didn't mind, of course, and she was happy when Willow told her the whole thing. She said that the two planned to go on a date that Saturday, and asked whether Navy wanted to sleep over at her apartment on Friday.

As much as she wanted to tell the older no, Navy knew that Willow would make her sleepover at her place one way or another, and she would just be saving her precious time if she said yes right away.

And there she was, chilling at Willow's apartment on a Friday night. She had told Spiderman the day before that she couldn't patrol on Friday, and he told her that it was fine and that she should be taking more days off, because, in his opinion, she was overworking herself.

"What should I wear tomorrow?" Willow asked as she roamed through her walk-in closet. She had been walking around for over ten minutes now, her clay face mask almost dried up, and her timer was about to ring for her to take off the hair mask she had put on an hour ago.

"Did he like your outfit yesterday?" Navy questioned as she looked at a few different outfits Willow had placed on her king-sized bed.

"Yes, he said it was great," Willow replied, taking out a pair of cargo pants.

"Then go with something similar. If he liked the outfit last time, you have nothing to worry about," Navy said as she took a pair of jeans and a crop top, "Here. You can layer that hoodie with this crop top, and take that race jacket too. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, so you should be well-dressed."

Willow looked at her friend's choice of clothing and nodded in satisfaction.

"Do you have any white and brown sneakers?" Navy asked as she looked back at the combination of colors.

"I have a pair of Jordans. They're from the Travis Scott collection." Willow said as she took them out of the closet.

"Perfect. Wear those with the outfit and throw on a golden necklace or something. That will bring the look together." Navy let out a satisfied sigh as Willow hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, Navy." the girl exclaimed.

"No problem. Let's take these face masks off, mine's starting to itch." Navy made an action with her hands as if she was itching herself, which made Willow laugh full-heartedly.

"You're right." she agreed before dragging her to the luxurious bathroom.

They spent the rest of the night talking, watching movies, and baking.

Navy was having the time of her life until she remembered that she left Spiderman alone, which began eating her up inside, but she wouldn't show it.

Willow needed her, and she had sacrificed enough of her free time to patrol the city, she deserved a break.