31

ardyn

right now we're on the plane to australia. this is a 15 hour flight. holy shit. on the flight, it's only the 5 of us and the pilots of course, no managers, and no publicists, so i mean that's kinda nice. we left at around 6 at night, so we'll get there at around noon tomorrow and also we'll sleep most of the flight hopefully. there's one bedroom in the back of the plane so i'm definitely using that at some point to sleep good.
we got dinner before this so we should be fine there.

before we left, i posted on my instagram story of me at the airport and everyone is wondering where we are going this time.

we're only about an hour into the flight and i'm watching a movie right now and texting mac about our date last night. we decided to go out again next week.

"ardyn i'm bored." holden whines as he comes up to me. "can i sit with you?"

"go tell mom you're bored." i say. i really don't him sitting with me right now, i'm tired and i'm trying to watch my movie. i also have homework to do so i don't have to do it in australia. i feel bad but maybe later

his head drops in defeat making me feel bad and he walks to the other side of the plane where my parents are sitting.

"ardyn, let him sit with you." my dad says as he walks over with holden wandering behind him. holden and i are 12 years apart, it's hard for us to spend time together. mac has a younger sister who is three years younger, 13 and they have a great relationship and i've been following that but right now i just want to be alone.

another thing is that basically any time me or oakley do or say something to holden he runs to my mom and dad which is so annoying. i get it he's 4 but c'mon dude keep some things to yourself.

"dad i'm tired and i have homework to do. he can in like an hour or two." i say.

"fine. get your homework done and then let him sit with you." he states "come sit with me and mommy." he says and walks him to their seats. i do some homework for about an hour, then holden and i watch the Cars movie which he picked out.

the rest of the flight goes by smoothly and we land in melbourne where my dads family lives. we get picked up at the airport and is driven to the rental house.

my dad, holden and oakley went to the store and my mom and i sitting in the living room.

"i like australia." i say while my mom is texting someone

"why do you like it?" she asks

"it's quiet and no paparazzi." i say and my mom looks at me sympathetically. she knows i get anxiety from all the publicity in california.

"that's why i like nashville and staying in malibu."

"me too."

"can you help me unpack?" she asks and stands up