Part 19

Ardyn
11/17/25
Malibu, California

currently. well currently we are in huge trouble for multiple reasons. first, i got so drunk on halloween that i stumbled in at four am and let's just say not a fun conversation. next, i called Oakley a ducking bitch because i have now idea what the guck she has been smoking lately but geez that girl has a mouth on her. and lastly and worst of all my parents found out all that Mac and I have been doing. it's not much pretty much my friend Maddie and I were just sitting in the kitchen and she said something about how Mac and I have been making out and my parents heard from the other room. so my dad being the way he is says i can't see Mac for a whole month. 3 weeks left to go.

i'm laying in bed snapping my friends when my mom texts me come down to the living room.
i get up and walk downstairs and all the way to the living room where i see Holden and Oakley sitting on the couch and my parents standing there. i walk in and they all look at me.

"sit down." my mom says calmly. phew i don't think i'm in trouble again. i sit on the end of the fancy couch.

"why are we down here?" oakley asks like a snob while she's on her phone acting like a stuck up bitch. my dad walks over and snatches the phone.

"hey!" she screeches

"listen." he says sternly and walks back near my mom and oakley throws herself back on the couch and pouts.

"we've been talking and we have decided that we think it's time to move." my mom says

did she just say we're moving? excuse me like away? like out of state?

i look at my siblings and oakley is in awe and holden is just sitting there.

"what do you mean moving?" holden asks

"holden i mean that we're not going to live here in this house anymore, we'll move to a new one." my mom explains

"but i like this one!" he yells

"we'll get a new one." she says

"where?" i ask concerned

"not far from here, like 10 minutes."

"wait you guys already picked one out?!" i exclaim

"yeah we have to start packing so we can sell this house." my dad says

"can i see it!" holden asks excitedly

"yeah sure!" my mom says back and pulls out her phone and shows us

exterior