Part 3

Malibu, California
8/27/25
Miley

We pull into Holden's school and walk in together.

Ring in, and go to his classroom

Liam and I walk in and he is playing trucks with this other little boy. He glances up and runs up to us and Liam puts his arms up and Holden jumps up into his arms and Liam picks him up.

His teacher walks over to us and welcomes us "good afternoon, Miley and Liam, we haven't seen Holden in a while."

"Hi, yeah our older children went back to school today so Holden came here."

"Yes it was great seeing him, um Miley can I speak with you for a second in the hallway?"

"Oh yeah sure of course"

What the fuck happened. We step out into the hallway and walk down a couple feet

"So what's wrong?"

"Well Holden and a boy named Jackson were playing with building blocks and they got the tower pretty high and Jackson stood up and kicked all the blocks over and Holden stood up and called him a piece of shit."

WHAT "Excuse me?"

"yeah, I explained to him that that is a very bad word and that we do not use it"

"ok thank you" I go turn away

"wait, that wasn't all. He said that he has heard you and your husband use words like that and I just wanted to bring that to your attention."

"Ok thank you for telling me, Liam and I will talk to him."

We walk back in to the room and Liam is squatting on the floor with Holden playing with the trucks. I take a quick picture because they just look so damn cute. Liam stands up and pulls me aside and whispers in my ear "is everything ok"

"we'll talk later"

He nods and calls for Holden to come and for us to "go home" because going for ice cream and grocery store I guess was a surprise.

We get in the car and I say "so buddy how was school, were you good?"

"Yeah it was good."

"Good, are you tired?"

"Nope!"

"Do you want to go to the grocery store with us?"

"Yeah yeah yeah!"

Liam chimes in "And buddy if you behave at the store, maybe we can go get ice cream."

He gasps "yay!!!"

We get to the store, go in straight to the fruit and vegetable section and we start walking through the store. We are walking down the aisle to the other end of the store and Holden starts to yell.

"Mommy, mommy can we pleaseeeeee get these!!!" He says while leaning out of the cart trying to grab Chips Ahoy cookies

"Holden buddy those aren't vegan, we only eat vegan food."

"But dad I had them at school today."

"Holden we've talked about not eating other peoples food." I chime in

"I know but they were so good"

Liam sighs "Holden we're not getting them." And he starts pushing the cart and that's when he screams "NOOOOO BUT I WANT THEM NOW!!!!"

the fuck is this? Liams face goes red and whisper yells

"We do not scream in the store, ever."

"BUT I WANT THE COOKIES!"

"I don't give a fuck what you want, now no ice cream" he says looking up and continues to push the cart while Holden starts to pout

We finish up about twenty minutes later and head out to leave the store. Holden gets out of the cart because he wanted to walk but he has to hold my hand if he walks in a parking lot

We exit the door and all the paparazzi swarms us and takes pictures.

And then start with their questions

"Miley Liam where are your other kids?"

"Miley when is your next movie or music coming out?"

"Liam are we going to see you in a movie any time soon?"

"Your son threw a tantrum in the store, why do you guys not parent your children?" That's it I'm done.

"Excuse me we parent very well, he is four, not perfect." Just as I say that a pap bumps into Holden and knocks him back but Liam springs into action and catches him and then lifts him up

He again goes red.

"Ok listen up you bitches, stay away from my family, do not come near us."

"Liam, publicity is your job." A pap says

"No, it is not my job is to be on tv. You almost knocked over my son so stay the fuck away before I hurt you."

And with that I put one hand on the cart and Liam snatches my other hand and puts it in his and caresses it as his breathing slows

We put the groceries in the car and hop in. I look at my phone and see that Ardyn texted me and says that she is at the smoothie bar and she needs to be picked up cause her friend that usually takes their home has to go straight to practice, so I text her back and say that we are on our way.