Part 21

Miley

it's monday. fuck i hate mondays. u finally sleep during the weekend then poof you gotta get up early as fuck. at 6:30 my alarm goes off and i roll over and turn it off and go to get out of bed when i am pulled back down by Liam who won't let me go.

"liam c'mon i gotta get up." i whine

"c'mon baby just a few more minutes." he pouts as he nuzzles his head into my neck.

"i'll lay with you when i get home in a couple hours." i say. god i don't want to get up he's so warm.

"Ardyn can get them ready for school."

"no she can't, and i drive them."

"have her do it."

"she won't get to school in time."

"o well." he says and pulls me even closer than we were before

"you can come with me and when we come back i'll workout with you?" i ask. i never workout with him cause he does all this hard core shit and i like my yoga and running.

"fine." he groans and lets me go

i throw on a pair of sweats, a sweatshirt, slides and put my hair in a bun. brush my teeth and hair and head downstairs. sometimes i wish we had a nanny or maid or shit like that but i don't like all those people in the house like that. i go get up Oakley and Holden and help them get dressed. i hope Oakley is feeling better about everything. my heart was broken for her. she gets dressed herself and i go help holden get dressed since he's in preschool he doesn't wear a uniform like the girls.

holden's outfit

holden's outfit

liam comes in to do his hair and i got fo oakley's hair since let's be honest doesn't do a great job. i just brush her hair and braid a part and let it hang down.

"are you gonna have a good day?" i ask as i brush out her hair.

"mhm." she says. o no. that was not very positive

"hey oak just be you and hang out with the people you want to."

"mom i know." she says reassuring

"ok go down and get some breakfast." i say and she walks off happy

i go downstairs and see liam getting Holden and Oakley some oatmeal with fruit.

"daddy i don't want oatmeal!" holden whines

"you're acting like you eat the same thing everyday, you eat this maybe twice a week." liam laughs

"but i don't want it." he says and pushes his bowl away.

"i don't want it either." oakley says and gets up.

"you guys have to eat." i say

"not oatmeal. or cereal or eggs." oakley says

"i want pancakes!" holden jumps up.

"yeah pancakes!" oakley says. yeah no.

"um no. we don't have time for that." i say

"how about we do granola bars and get some fruit cause now we don't have time to sit and eat cause you guys decided to complain." liam says and goes and grabs granola bars and puts fruit in small bowls for them to take in the car.

"where's ardyn shouldn't she be leaving now?" i ask

"i haven't seen her." liam says

i get my phone and text her to say she has to leave.

she comes down in her uniform, i gotta say this girl knows how to dress and look cute. she grabs a water out of the fridge. then walks over to the island where her keys are grabs them and begins to head out.

"you're not gonna eat anything?" liam asks. he is always asks her about her eating. we both know she won't eat till after school if she goes out with her friends. if she doesn't she won't eat till dinner and even then she doesn't eat much. it's not that she is super skinny, she has a great body, but she she always exercises. i just don't want her to pass out or anything.

"no." she says blankly. she always gets super shy or super frustrated when anyone asks her about eating or anything like that.

"take this with you." liam tosses her a granola bar. she catches it and walks out of the kitchen and leaves. i get all of a sudden pissed off. she just makes me so annoyed when she acts rude and refuses to listen to anyone.

"c'mon guys we gotta go grab your backpacks." i say and walk out and get into the passenger side of liams rolls royce. oakley gets in and liam helps holden in. i sit there and scroll through instagram. i see a picture of kim kardashians children and kim's caption is all about how they are the best and perfect. like they have to have problems or something like they are not perfect. one probably doesn't eat, one has to deal with bitches at school and one just doesn't want oatmeal, or something like this shit i'm dealing with.

during the ride to school holden and oakley just talk or talk to liam. oakley gets dropped off and then we walk holden into his school.

"bye mommy" he hugs me "bye baby" i hug him back. small things like this make everything better.

"bye daddy." he says and hugs his leg and liam bends down and hugs him back. "bye bud be good today. we'll see you later."
zac
liam takes my hand and we walk out of the building. as soon as the door to outside opens at least 10 paparazzi comes around us.

i've learned to zone out their questions i hide in liams chest and he puts his arm around me. they block us to the point we can't move.

"can you get the fuck out of our way!" liam yells

they clear the way so we can get to the car. god i hate those people.

we make it to the car and get in.

"babe you ok?" liam asks as he rubs my thigh.

"mhm" i say continuing scrolling through my phone

"baby what's wrong?" he asks

"literally everything liam!" i exclaim "first ardyn won't eat, oakley is having problems at school, poor holden just gets everyone's anger and he's just a baby and then this fucking paparazzi!" i yell

"miley baby i think you're over exaggerating ardyn is perfectly healthy, oakley is standing up to those bitches, holden is perfectly happy in life, and those fucking paparazzi, well we can't do anything about that, but just know i'm always here and i'll always protect you." he is my favorite person ever.

"i love you." i lean over and kiss him.

"i love you more babe." he kisses me back.

"how bout we go home and workout." i suggest

"i have something better in mind." he laughs and drives us home.

once we get home home liam carries me in bridal style. "babe i can walk."

"yeah but you're slow, this can get you there faster." he says and i laugh as i kiss him. we reach out bedroom and well, you can guess the rest.