Part 7

New York, New York
9/26/25
Ardyn

We go to eat at a restaurant that was so good. My mom and I both got salads, while my dad, sister, and brother got pastas of some sort.

Our car pulls up to Jimmy Fallon and I'm actually pretty excited, because yes my parents go on talk shows all the time but I rarely get to come. We get out, go backstage and I DoorDash myself a coffee from Starbucks, not sure how it's going to get to me, but whatever I'll figure it out. We are all chilling on the couches in my moms dressing room and I get a text from my doordash guy that my coffee is here and that he is outside the building because he can't get inside, so I get up and go to meet the guy when my dad stops me.

"Where are you going?"

"I ordered Starbucks and it's here and I have to go meet the guy outside."

"Not alone, it's not safe, I'm coming."

"O. My. God. Whatever..." and I close the door and start walking pretty fast for someone who is wearing heels and my dad is following me but from afar.

I get outside and my dad isn't even off the elevator yet. And I see the guy wearing a doordash hat so I walk up to him.

"Hey, thank you so much!"

"Ardyn?"

"Yes" and he hands me the coffee

"As in Ardyn Hemsworth?"

"Mhm" weird and I turn to go walk back inside and I see my dad standing there watching me from the glass doors but the other guy obviously doesn't see when he says "you got a nice ass, just like your mom." And he grabs my ass with two hands and squeezes and I scream.

My dad comes running out "you fucking bastard, how dare you touch my daughter." He says in his thick Australian accent while mine is more subtle but still there and punches the guy right in the nose. People obviously stopped and watched and security from the building come running out and separate the two and put the guy in handcuffs. I'm in awe like you go dad get the perv! He comes back over to be and grabs my shoulders and walks me back inside. Once we get into the middle of the like 3 story massive foyer. I set my coffee down on the floor and give my dad the biggest hug ever and whisper "thanks for protecting me."

"Anything princess and now you see why I came with you." And I nod

I am like still in shock that he did that to me.

We walk back to the dressing room in silence because I'm freaking out how my mom will react to this because she will over react and make a big deal out of nothing.

We walk in and I just sit down on the couch where I was before and my dad does the same. So pull out my phone and text him

Ardyn: your not going to tell mom what happened

Dad: not now, she'll freak out and I don't want to disrupt her show and you siblings don't need to hear that

Ardyn: ok

My mom is about to go on so I take Oakley and Holden to go sit in the audience, front row, and my dad is gonna stay backstage for when she gets off.

She goes on everyone claps it's good I guess

Jimmy starts "hey miley welcome, it's so great to have you back

"It's good to be back

"So let's get right to it, you released a new album call Younger Now last month and it's fantastic"

"Awww thank you so much, I'm glad you like it"

"One song that really caught my attention was Malibu"

"Yes that seems to be the case for a lot of people as well"

"Tell us a little bit of back story about the song."

"So the song came to me while I was in the car driving to The Voice and we are driving on Pacific Cost highway and I was just really enjoying the drive. And I'm in the back seat putting this all together and really starting to like it."

"I love that, now who is this song about?"

"Liam for the most part, but I was think of my kids too."

"I saw that you brought your whole family with you tonight, your kids, and husband"

"Yes we all decided to come so we could attend Chris's new marvel movie premiere on Saturday night."

"Well why don't we bring them all out here" EXCUSE ME WHAT

"Um yeah if you would like to it is your show" she says hesitantly

"Great come on out here"

My dad walks out and then signals for us to come and we stand up and Oakley goes running down and gets on my dads lap who is sitting next to my mom and I sit down next to my dad and Holden gets on my lap.

"Hello!"

"Hi" we all say in unison

"Liam so great to have back, and I've never had you guys here before" he says motioning me and my siblings

"Could you introduce yourselves to the audience?"

Oakley perks up cause shes closest to Jimmy and says proudly "I'm Oakley!"

"Nice to meet you Oakley, how old are you?"

"Eight!"

My parents are smiling at us

"And who are you little dude?" Talking to Holden

"Um" and he hides into me

"That's ok!"

My dad chimes in with a smile and slight laugh "that's Holden and he's 4"

"And finally you are?" He asks me with a smile

"I'm Ardyn" I say with a smile

"And how old are you?"

"15, I'll be turning 16 in a couple weeks"

"That's exciting, are you going to get your license?"

"Yes, yes I am. I'm pretty excited"

"Miley, Liam how to do you guys feel about having a daughter that drives?"

My mom starts "I'm excited for her cause I remember when I got my license I was so excited to go hang out with friends with having my parents drive me and it's just more independence."

My dad buts in "yeah I 100% agree with Miley, she'll have more independence and I know shes very excited for us not to drop her off at school anymore, we like to yell out the window how much we love her everyday." The audience laughs and I just sit there awkwardly with a damn smile on my face

The rest of the interview goes smoothly, only having me chime in every now and then.

At around 12:30 we head back to the hotel and I get ready for bed and since my parents and I have a connecting room the connecting door is open and I hear my mom getting pissed at Holden cause he won't take a bath.

"NOOOO I DONT WANNA TAKE A BATH."

"Holden this isn't up for argument, you need to take a bath."

Are you kidding me this is what we argue about now? Bathing?

"Holden listen to you mom and take a real quick bath."

"Fine" he puts, he always listens to my dad. We all do cause he is a hell of a lot more scarier than my mom

We all go to bed that night clean