Part 9

Miley
9/28/25
New York, New York

We just arrived at the premier and our car pulls up to the red carpet for us to get out. Our driver is in the front, Liam and I are in the second row and the kids are in the the third row.

The driver gets out and let's us out of the car. Liam gets out first and helps the kids out and then I get out last and everyone cheers as I exit the car as Liam helps me. We get ready to walk the carpet and I get down to Holden's and Oakley's level. "Ok, guys please please please be on you best behavior for mommy and daddy and we'll go get pancakes ok?"

"Im not big on pancakes." Ardyn states

"Really?" I look up at her

"I'll be good" Oakley states proudly

"Thank you" I say

"Ok Hemsworth Family, you walk in 1 minute."

I nod "thank you"

I look back at my children "here we go"

We walk in the red carpet and stop and pose. Liam stands next to me with Ardyn in front of him, Oakley in front of me, and Holden in the middle front of both of them.

We stand and smile and then the kids walk down a little more and Liam and I stay and pose together and then do solo poses.

Once we get off of the carpet the kids are waiting for us.

"o my god thank you so much, you guys did so well!"

"we can get pancakes tomorrow morning?!?" Oakley questions excited

"Yes, you guys were good."

"Yesss!" Holden jumps

Liam points "hey guys look uncle Chris and aunt Elsa are here"

Chris, Liams brother and his wife Elsa are walking the carpet. Chris plays Thor in the movie.

They finish walking and come over to us and we all start talking and then we go watch the movie and then go to the after party which was fun.

We get back to the hotel at around 1:00 am and head straight to bed cause we leave early in the morning

9/29/25

my mom comes into my room and wakes me, Holden, and Oakley at around 9 am and we all go get ready to go to the airport

Ardyn's airport outfit

I grab my bags and get ready to go and remember that I left my charger in my suitcase and I open my suitcase to grab my charger and notice all my bikinis are gone.

what the fuck, there are almost 400 dollars worth of bathing suits in this fucker

"MOMMMMMM" I scream

She comes in relevantly quickly. "Why the hell are you screaming"

"Did you take my bathing suits?" I stare dead into her soul

"Now why would I take your bathing suits."

"Well someone did." I roll my eyes

"Did you ask Oakley cause she takes your clothes all the time."

"She doesn't take my bathing suits"

"just go check her suitcase she's downstairs with dad checking out"

I walk out into the living room where her suitcase  and open it up. That little bitch. She has all 6 of my bathing suits in her bag.

that's when her and my dad walk through the door.

"What are you doing!!!" Oakley screams and runs over to me

"You stole all of my bathing suits you bitch" oh fuck I forgot my dad is standing right there and he hatesssss me swearing especially in front of Oakley and Holden.

"Excuse me?" He yells

fuck

"dad she stole my bathing suits!"

"Oakley why would you take her bathing suits and WHO THE HELL are you calling your sister a bitch."