Part 22

ardyn
malibu, california

i'm at school right now. i walk in to school and head to my locker and say hi to people along the way. i see my friend Tori and we talk for about 5 minutes till i have to go to class. i start walking to class, people come over to me that i don't even know. i just ignore them. like if i don't talk to you or know you don't come up to me.

"ardyn." a voice from behind me says. i turn and see Mac, the guy that i've been hanging out with, he's come over a couple times. we've made out and stuff like that but we didn't put a label on it.

"hey." i say

"i haven't seen you in a while." he says

"yeah where've you been?" i ask as we continue to walk.

"you look cute today." he says while looking at my outfit.

"it's a uniform" i laugh

"you make it look better than anyone else." he whispers to me. and i laugh. we move off to the side and talk some more to catch up. the bell rings so we begin to walk.

we walk down the hall together and he drops me off at my class. i go into the room and i hear an annoying fucking voice yell at me.

"ardyn, you're late!" um ok and?

"yeah i'm sorry. i was busy" fucking history teacher like excuse me i have a life obviously unlike you. probably shouldn't have said that last part though.

"2 hour detention but if you're too busy we can push that detention to saturday." o god no i'm not coming to this shit hole on a fucking saturday.

"yeah um id rather not." i say and walk to my seat smiling and laughing to my friends along the way. i reach my seat and sit down.

"with that attitude you can have both today and saturday!" WHAT

"that wasn't even attitude, i'll show you fucking attitude if you want it!" fuck i did not think that through

"excuse me! you may walk your spoiled butt down to the office!" fuck fuck fuck. i huff pick up my stuff and walk out and head down to the office cause i know this bitch is calling to let them know im heading down. i walk through the school knowing how fucking annoyed i am. my parents send me to nice private ass school but the teachers are fucking whores.

 my parents send me to nice private ass school but the teachers are fucking whores