Part 5

Malibu, California
9/12/25
Ardyn

I wake up and look at my phone and it's 10:56. I put on black lululemon shorts and a lululemon grey long sleeve. I also grab my Apple Watch. I head downstairs and put on a pair of white Adidas Ultraboosts and head out on a run. I run around the neighborhood and then to the Malibu Café. I order a smoothie bowl, and a Passionfruit Tea with lemon.

I run home and my total distance was 5 miles. I get home, shower and change. I put on a pair of black distressed shorts that I bought from American Eagle, a white tube top, and a pale pink Brandy Melville oversized zip up, then I pair it with a black Gucci belt, white Nike socks folded down and then white air force ones.

My friend, Tori, calls me and asks if I would go to the outdoor mall with her and I say sure. Tori got her license last week so she is going to pick me up and drive us there.

I head downstairs and go into the living room where my parents are sitting.

"Dad, can I have your credit card, I'm going to the outdoor mall with Tori."

"I just put money into your bank account last week, what did you buy?"

I point to my belt and my Louis Vuitton cross body.

My mom buts in "Ardyn, you can't go around splurging your money on stuff you don't need."

"Ok im sorry I won't do it again."

"Ok I'll put more money in your account, but when I look at it in two weeks, at least half should still be there."

shit that actually worked

"Ok I promise"

Tori texts me that she's at my house, I open the gate for her and she pulls up in her all black Jeep Wrangler, it's so cool. I jump in

"Hey"

"Hey girly"

We chat and jam to music on our way to the mall. Our first stop is Starbucks and I get my usual, Venti iced caramel macchiato with sweet cream cold foam and light ice. We go to a lot of places, boutiques, lululemon, Nike, and then we head home. My dad put 2,000 into my account and I only spent 350 so not too bad.

Tori drops me off

I go inside with my bags and see my moms assistant Bryan.

"Hey Ardyn" he says cheerfully

"Hey bryan, how's it going?"

"Fine, I'm just setting up an interview for your mom on Jimmy Fallon."

"Oh cool, when?"

"In two weeks, so when your Uncle Chris's movie premiere is, you guys will already be in New York, so you are all going to the premiere."

"Ah yes, I can go buy a new outfit."

He gestures my arms of bags

"No no no, these are like brunch, and casual outfits, not movie premier."

"Ok..." and he walks off and calls someone

I walk into the kitchen and set my bags on the floor and go grab a water

"Hey sweetie" my mom walks in

"Hey, so um Bryan just told me that we are going New York for you to go on Jimmy Fallon and Uncle Chris's premier."

"Yeah, are you excited?"

"Of course, I love New York!"

"Good... so what did you get?"

"Oooo ok ok so I got a white skirt from lululemon that was 20% off, and this hot pink tank that was on clearance for like 27 dollars. And then in these two bags were from boutiques. So in this bag, I got this cute dress that I can wear to like brunch or something I don't know, and then I got this t shirt that's cropped, it's simple but I like it. THEN, in this bag I got a tank that ties at the shoulders and hangs just above my belly button. Then finally at Nike I bought a pair of army green shorts."

"Those are all so cute, you pick out cute clothes."

"Thanks" I say with a smile

"So for the premier since we decided at the last minute to go kinda last minute, we need clothes. So, I had Bryan reach to to Versace and they said that they would style us." She said

"All 5 of us?" I question

"Yes and I already picked out dresses for us."

"I can't pick out my own dress?" I questing while frustrated

"Well just look... they're on my phone"

"Oooo I like these"

I actually do like these dresses, they're cute.

Miley's dress

Oakley's dress

Oakley's dress

Ardyn's dress

My dad and Holden are just wearing suits to the premier