Part 15

Ardyn
Malibu, California
10/23/25

I wake up at around 10:30 to the sun shining ever so brightly into my room. I go to my bathroom brush my teeth, hair, and put my hair into my ponytail. I walk into my closet and put on black lululemon leggings, sonic pink tank top and my all white ultraboost running shoes.

I head downstairs and drink a pre workout and head out on a run. I run about 4 miles and then head back home and inside. It's about noon right now, Mac will be here in about 2 hours. I grab a bottled water and a granola bar and head upstairs to shower and get ready.

 I grab a bottled water and a granola bar and head upstairs to shower and get ready

Ardyn's outfits

I decide to go casual so I don't I don't know scare him. I let my hair stay wavy and put on some makeup. Mac texts me that he's pulling in so I jump out of my vanity chair and walk downstairs. As I'm walking down the stairs Mac knocks on the door I see my dad taking big strides towards the door and I start running down the stairs: "no no no" and he opens the door. Mac and my dad are built similar; tall and muscular, only my dad is about 3-4 inches taller and more muscular.

"Uh hello sir." He says nervously.

"I'm assuming you're Mac." My dad says with his deep Australian accent.

"Y-yes I am" Macs voice is pretty deep but not as deep. Mac then extends his hand to shake. Oh yes nice move there we go. My dad seems surprised and gives him a firm handshake and invites him in. I walk over and give my overprotective father a look that says go the fuck away.

"Liam, babe come here I need your help." My mom says from the next room over. He gives Mac one last look and turns away.

"I'm sorry" I say embarrassed

"No no you're good." He laughs and stands awkwardly

"Um do you wanna watch a movie?" I ask

"Yeah sure"

"Ok we can go into the theater" and I lead him downstairs into the theater and we sit next to each other. I had no intention of this becoming like a date, but it legit kinda seems like it.

My heart is racing, Mac is so hot and the nicest human ever. We decide to watch Lion King, my favorite Disney movie. We are about a quarter of the way through the movie when he yawns and I fall into his grip.

We sit like this for about 30 minutes until the theater double doors opens. I frantically jump out of Mac's strong grip and throw myself a good 2 feet from him. My dad walks in with my mom behind him "Liam, stop let them be." My mom begs. I give them the what they fuck look with my hands too. My mom mouths sorry while grabbing my dads arm.

"I'm just checking in" my dad says while not taking his eyes off Mac. God this is the face I get when I'm punished, it's not easy to ignore.

My dad wraps his arm around my moms shoulder and goes to walk out. Thank God. They get to the door and my dad turns around; "you keep you distance Mitch." He says sternly

"It's um Mac" Mac says hesitating

"I didn't ask" saying rudely. I smack my hand against my forehead and they leave.

"I-I'm so sorry" I say. Holy Shit I'm absolutely humiliated right now.

"Um this was fun but I think I have to go, let's do this another time, maybe my house." He gets up and extends his hand to help me and I accept his gesture. "Ok yeah." I sigh

"Hey, are you ok?" He asks while grabbing my hands in his.

I nod. "Yeah I just feel bad, we were having such a good time and it was ruined."

"That's why I want to do this again." He says sincere. "Your dad, not gonna lie, a little scary."

I laugh "yeah kinda how he is." He puts my hands in his. "How about we try this again next weekend?" He smiles

"Yeah, maybe your house?" I laugh

"That's a good idea"

"Well I'll walk you out." We exit the theater and walk to the front door. And I open it.

"Thanks for having me"

"Thanks for coming."

"Ok I'll see you on monday?"

"Yeah"

"Ok bye"

"Bye" and he leaves and I close the door. I can't stop smiling. I don't even know why. I turn to go up the grand staircase to go to my room and my mom walks over. God I'm still so pissed at her and my dad. Like the fuck who does that who burst into a room when someone is with someone else.

"How was it?" Acting all nice.

"You probably already know cause you came in!" I yell

"That was your dad and you know it! You know how he is" matching my volume

"Like who does that, so embarrassing!"

"Do you not understand that we just care about you!"

"Not in that way!" And I run upstairs and head to my room and slam my door so loud that I think the whole house heard it. It's about 5 o'clock so I just lay in bed and watch Netflix. At around 7 there's a small knock on my door, "what" I exclaim and the door cracks open and Holden walks in shyly.

"What do you want?" I say harshly

"Um d-dinner is um ready, so um come down" stuttering

"If I wanted dinner don't you think I would come down, or are you too god damn stupid to figure that out, just get the fuck out!" his little blue eyes fill up with tears and he leaves and closes my door. Ok maybe I shouldn't have done that cause he's going to go tell my parents and then I'm dead like a complete goner. shit.

While I await my death I just respond to snaps. I just reach 2 million snaps, quite the accomplishment. I start texting my friends when I hear "ARDYN" full blown scream coming from downstairs from an Australian man. Fuck. I open my door and slowly walk downstairs and make the trek to the kitchen where I see my parents pretty much fuming.

"Yeah?" I say quietly

"Really you don't know?" My mom buts in, "Let me refresh you, you yelled at your brother, called him stupid and said the f word to him!" God they really got everything. I stay quiet and look at the ground. "What did I say when we were in New York?" My dad questions, "how would I know it wasn't yesterday?" I defend. "If I ever that you swore around your siblings, no phone for a week." And he puts his hand out look at the phone in my hand. I slam it down on his hand and go back upstairs. So fucking stupid, Holden is just a snitch. I jump in the shower for a about a half hour, skincare and all that shit and watch Netflix, I call my friends on my laptop cause it's connected to my phone since it's a Mac. I fall asleep at around 11:30.