part 28

miley

liam and i just left with the driver. i'm sitting next to liam in the back and he has his arms around me, i swear i'm about to fall asleep.

"babe you're falling asleep." liam nudges me and i move a bit.

"mmm wake me when we get there." i groan. we have a 45 minute to the beverly hills hotel where our event is. i quickly go back to sleep to liam softly rubbing my arm and kissing my head.

next thing i know liam is nudging me again, "baby wake up, we're almost there." and i slowly wake up.

"i had micheal stop to get you a caffeinated tea." he really is the sweetest guy.

"aw i love you." i say and lean up to kiss him

"love you." he says back

"um so i was thinking." i say sipping my tea and he raises his eyebrows waiting for an answer

"why don't we go to the beach tomorrow and you can surf and i can sit and watch." i recommend knowing he loves when we do that.

"mmm i think i'd like that." he says intertwining our fingers.

we get to the event and walk in hand in hand and are bombarded by paparazzi. i get its part of the job but my god give someone space to breathe. but once we get inside it's fine. we talk to our friends for a while and have a really great time

ardyn

"holden! oakley! come eat!" i shout to them in the next room since they're watching a movie. they come in and eat the pasta i made for them while ella and i sit with them

"i'm having a few people over." i state

"can we hang out with you?" holden asks excited.

"no." i state bluntly

"do mom and dad know?" oakley asks bitchy

"duh." i respond in the same tone

they finish eating and go back to watching their movie.

at around 7 is when people started showing up. people i've never seen before. there had to be maybe 100 people here. i find ella.

"ella who are all these people?" i ask frantic

"i don't know i was gonna come ask you the same question." she responds

"hey babe." someone says i turn around and see mac and i give him a hug and he kisses my forehand "i thought it was just gonna be a few people."

"you and me both, o well nothing i can do about it, i can't kick people out." i remark and take his hand and walk away. we go into the kitchen and i find people brought alcohol so i grab a white claw. we hang out with friends and dance to the music blaring. it's 9:30 and i remember oakley and holden.

"i gotta go check on my siblings, i'll be back." i say to mac over the music

"ok i'll wait." he says

i walk down to oakley's room when i assume they would be and find oakley on her ipad.

"hey did you brush your teeth and everything?"

"mhm." she says

"did holden?" i ask assuming he's in bed since he's not with her

"yeah." she says quietly and i walk out since everything appears ok. i go back down with my friends and have a good night. at around 1 am is when i have mac kick everyone out since no one would listen to me. no one really made that big of a mess just some trash which i cleaned up cause i sent mac home cause if my dad walked in and saw he was still here this late he'd be pissed and ella was super tired so i told her she could go home and i'll clean. i pick up the trash, clean up. just fix some pillows, put some dishes away that people used. i'm not cleaning everything cause my parents know i had people over so they won't mind. and i went to bed.