Part 17

Miley
10/30/25
Malibu, California

As I watch my baby drive down the driveway, my stomach is in a big knot and my heart is warmed. I am hella fucking nervous about Ardyn driving. If anything happens to my babies, I don't know what I'll do. But I'm also all warmed because stubborn, independent Ardyn who usually doesn't want anything to do with her family invited her little siblings to hang out with her when both Liam and I were so confident she would grab the keys and run and we would almost never see her again.

"Babe?" I hear Liam ask

"Sorry yeah?"

"You just seemed a little out of it, are you ok?" He asks as he pulls me into his arms.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, it's just I- I- uh forget it." I stutter. Why am I uncomfortable in telling him I'm happy for my children. We are still facing the front of the property where Ardyn drove off to and Liam puts his hands at my waist and spins me around to face him where he cups my face in his hands; "baby, what's wrong." He asks so sweetly. "I don't know I'm just actually really shocked how Ardyn invited Holden and Oakley to hang out with her."

"Yeah me too, I'm very impressed with her."

"Yeah" I say in agreement

"Well babe you know what" he says in a seductive tone.

"What?" I question as I lay my head on his chest

"The kids won't be home for about 2 hours." While grabbing my hands

I can't help but smile because I know exactly where he is going with this.

"I don't know, you're getting kind of boring because of how old you are getting." I joke. He always gets annoyed whenever I mention how he is 2 years older than me.

He laughs and leans down and whispers in my ear; "I'll make you sorry for calling me old and show you how young I still am." And I giggle as he grabs my hand and leads us inside. Once we step inside Liam throws me over his shoulder he walks upstairs and all the way to our bedroom and closes the door. once we get there I get dropped on the bed and he pulls off his shirt relevantly quickly and I do the same till we are both left with underwear and I have my bra on.

We finish and I gotta admit I have missed that, it's been a while. I'm laying on top of Liam and we watch tv. I turn over to check the time and see it's about 3:30. "Babe?"

"Hm?"

"We gotta get up, they're gonna be home any minute now." I try to get up and I am tugged back down my Liam and he grasps me tight.

"Noooooo" he whines like a baby

"At least put pants on, I don't want my children coming in here and finding us naked."

"They'll find out soon enough how they were made." He says dead serious

"Jesus Christ." I roll my eyes and smack his chest and get up.

"You got a cute butt" Liam says with a smile.

"Yeah one you'll never see again if you don't get up and put on some pants." I say

"Fine." He gets up and throws on underwear and shorts and I put on leggings and one of Liams sweatshirts because they smell just like him and are so comfy.

"Im getting go get snack." I say as I exit my closet

"I mean I'm not a snack, I'm a whole meal if you're that hungry." Liam laughs

"Why are you so fucking horny lately." I ask with a slight smile

"Im only horny for you." He steps closer to me