Part 6

Malibu, California
9/26/25
Miley

We leave for New York today, we have to be at the private airport at 9:30, so we get to New York at 2:30 because I have to be at Jimmy Fallon no later than 9:30 tonight because it starts at 11. It's 8 right now and we have to leave in 45 minutes, so I'm going to go get the kids up while Liam is in the shower. Luckily we already have all of our suitcases packed

Oakley's room is first. I open her door and walk over to her bed and she cuddled up to bear. "Oakley, baby time to get up." She stirs in her sleep as I rub her back. "C'mon we leave for New York today." And with that she's up. "Ok, ok go to the bathroom and brush your teeth and everything and we will get your clothes together for today when I come back. "Ok!"

Holden's room is next. Same thing, I go in rub his back, just like my dad always did to me. And he's up and is going to brush his teeth and everything.

Now the hardest person to get up, Ardyn. I open her door, and her room is so clean, like always. I sit on her bed and rub her back, "Ardyn, c'mon you gotta get up we have to leave soon for the airport."

"Nooooooo" she groans and she turns away from me.

Well that's it, I don't have time for her shit today.

I walk into our bedroom and Liam is changing in there.

"Babe, can you go get out happiest and most behaved child up, she will not listen to me."

"Yeah, I always have a special way, just let me finish getting dressed and I just have to put my chargers and everything in my carryon."

"Ok thank you"

I go to Oakley's room and put her in black leggings, a grey crewneck, and white and pale pink Nike shoes. I do two double Dutch braids in her hair and she's ready to go.

I go to go to Holden's room and I don't see him, so I walk in further and see him at the mirror in his bathroom with Liam behind him doing his hair.

"Holden you look so handsome!" And he smiles at me

"What about me?" Liam sulks and I laugh

"We'll you look very sexy" I say and stand on my tiptoes to kiss and he leans down to kiss me. He is a whole foot taller than me. He smacks my ass. perv...

"Did you wake up Ardyn?"

"I turned on her lights, and gave her a chance to get up on her own." He says as he finishes up Holden's hair.

"Yeah I highly doubt she got up."

"K buddy you're all good." He says as he pats his shoulders

Liam then looks at me as Holden runs past us "let's go, I gotta get her up" and I follow him out and down the hallway

We walk over to her bed where she buried herself under the covers to hide from the lights.

I decide to start "Ardyn let's go we leave in 25 minutes, get up." "Nooooooo" she groans

"Ok my turn" Liam says

He takes to covers and pulls them off of her and then picks Ardyn up and throws her over her shoulder and walks to the middle of the room.

"You wanna act like a baby, I will treat you like one, where are the clothes you are going to wear?" He sternly says and she points to the clothes on the dresser under her tv while still draped over Liams shoulder. I giggle at how lazy yet how organized she is. Liam walks over and grabs her clothes in his big hands and brings them over to her bed and stands Ardyn up and says sternly "get dressed, we leave in almost 20 minutes and you better be downstairs or you don't go." and he walks out and leave with him.