Kasai's Battle

I felt myself getting lifted off the ground. But by whom? Then I hit the floor. No, the person placed me on the floor.
"Why won't you open your eyes? I feel that you're conscious. So open your eyes." I heard Akuma say.
I wanted to open my eyes, but it was like it was forced shut.
"Maybe I should take this dagger out of your back...." He pulled it out.
"Ahh!" I screamed and opened my eyes. They were full of tears. I transfomed back into a human.
"Sakae!" Hiryu yelled. "She's bleeding a lot."
"Oh really?" Akuma said sarcastically. "Maybe you should stop the bleeding." He walked over to Hiryu and unchained him.
He ran/limped towards me. "Sakae? Say something? Please!"
"I'm alive. Don't over react." I relaxed my head on the cold floor.
Hiryu ripped a long piece of his sweater with his right hand and his teeth. He wrapped it around me, flipped me over, and tied it on my gut.
"There." He said.
"Thanks." I said shutting my eyes in relief.
"Good. She's okay. Now I can have her. Oh and maybe I won't kill you and you can be my slave, Shi." He walked towards us acting like he didn't have a scratch on him.
"Sakae." He whispered.
"Yeah?" I whispered back.
"That stupid demon is coming." He frowned and then smiled.
"Who?"
I heard footsteps coming towards the door.
"Father!" Akuma said angrily.
"Yeah, I hate you too." Kasai said back. "Sakae? What happened?"
"He happened." I said pointing at Akuma.
"Of course. Are you okay?" He came running towards me.
"Does it look like I'm okay?"
He laughed then got serious. "Akuma, why did you do that?"
"Because she pissed me off." He sat in his chair.
"Are you bleeding in your-"
"She stabbed me there and on my cheek and in the stomach, but it's nothing compared to what I will do to you."
"It's not good to lie to your father." Kasai smirked.
"Shut it! Save your breath. Now, are you ready to die?"
"Speaking of death, Shi, you look terrible."
Hiryu passed his hand through my hair. "My name isn't Shi."
"Fine, Hiryu. What happened to you?"
"He happened." Hiryu pointed at Akuma just like how I did.
"How dare you hurt my love and my best friend-"
"I'm not your best friend." Hiryu said.
"Shh, I'm trying to make a point. Akuma now we can fight."
"Finally, you took long enough." He took out his Tachi sword and stood up.
Then Kasai took out his Odachi sword. "I'm gonna go easy on you." He said.
"Well I'm not." Akuma swung the sword at his head.
Kasai ducked and did the same. Akuma blocked the attack with his sword. They went back and forth; blocking and dodging each other's attacks until Kasai knocked Akuma's sword on the floor.
"I believe that you are going easy on me." Kasai said kicking the Tachi sword across the room.
"Yes I am. I don't need a sword to kill someone." He transformed into his demon form.
"That won't be fair." Kasai then transformed into a huge demon.
Kasai tackled Akuma, punched him several times, and then put him in a choke hold.
"You'd never thought it was going to end soon, huh?" Kasai said while strangling him.
"Who said that you was winning?" Akuma dug his nails so deep into Kasai's upper arm, that you could see his bone. He literally took out chunks of skin out of his arm.
"Ah!" Kasai removed his arms and started to lick the blood off of the scratches.
Akuma acted quickly and tripped him by pulling his leg back with his own. He then held his index finger to his neck.
"Demon's nails are sharp as blades. Kasai's in trouble." Hiryu whispered to me.
Kasai kicked Akuma off of him and smacked him. Akuma continued to battle like he wasn't hit. Kasai leapt towards him. Akuma dodged him and, in the split second, broke a couple of Kasai's left ribs. All I heard was the sound of bones cracking and Kasai hitting the floor. He was putting his hand on his ribs in pain. Soon, he changed back into a human. Akuma did so as well.
"You saw that coming, I know you did. One kick on your left side and you're dead. Bye father." He swung back his foot.
Before he kicked him, I screamed, "Wait! Don't kill him."
Akuma stopped and turned around to look at me. "Give me a reason why not."
I felt bad saying this but I said it anyways, "if you spare his life, I'll marry you."
"You've finally came to your senses. You should of been smart enough to tell me that before anyone got hurt."
"You don't have to do this Sakae." Kasai said painfully.
"Sakae..." Hiryu kissed my forehead then whispered in my ear. "Go along with my plan and you'll be saved. At the wedding, carry a dagger and strike his head. If the plan falls apart or gets changed, I'll tell you."
I nodded my head in response.
Akuma finally came and kicked Hiryu aside. He sat down and held my face up by my chin.
He smiled evilly and said, "You're mine." He licked his lips with his acid spit. He placed his lips on mine then pulled away. "Now you have a mark on your lips saying that you belong to me."