Breakfast

"Wow, I look amazing!" I said looking at the mirror.
"You really like your outfit?" One of the maids asked me. She has long black hair and red eyes out lined in black. Her name is unknown but I'll call her Yukimura.
"No. I love it! The salmon pink dress pops out my purple eyes." I said twisting my wavy hair.
"Do you like your makeup?" The maid with red long hair and small black eyes asked. She told me that her name is Andrea.
"Of course! My eyeliner is on point along with my eye brows and bright red lipstick. I've also noticed you added a natural pink blush to my cheeks. Thank you guys so much."
All of the 7 maids were so happy that they wanted to know what I thought about what they did to me. I heard Nishi, a maid with short black hair and thunder blue eyes, asked me about my hair.
"It's wonderful, Nishi. I wonder how you made my straight hair to stay wavy for this long."
"Dragon saliva." When she said that I had an image of Hiryu spitting onto my hair. I forced a smile on my face so I won't turn green.
"How nice..." I heard someone open the door.
It was Kasai all dressed up in castle uniform without a crown and a "king's cape".
"Oh, looks like you're done." He said opening the door fully.
"Yes your majesty," said a maid with long red hair and yellow eyes, I'll call her Nori.
"Breakfast is ready. Would you like to join me, Sakae?"
"Sure," I walked outside the door.
The noise of skin on skin echoed through the hallway.
"Ow! What was that for?" Kasai said rubbing his cheeks.
"For earlier you pervert."
"What?"
"You looking at my chest." I laughed looking at his stupid red face.
"You didn't have to do that here you know!" He rubbed his cheek up and down, "jeez!"
"You didn't deny what I said."
"Because it's true what you said. I obviously can't resist looking at something so big and soft-" I slapped him again.
"Shut it!"He rubbed his bright red cheek back and forth.
"I bet Hiryu did that too, but you didn't slap him."
My face started to turn red. I remembered the time that I was in the fairy village and I thought he was looking at my chest, but he claimed that he was just looking at my outfit.
"No..." I started to trail off.
"Ugh, okay then." He looked at my dress and blushed, "cute outfit."
"Thank you."
He opened the door to his private dinning room. It was smaller than I expected it would be.
It looked like an ordinary dinning table, but it's more elegant and expensive. He pulled out a chair for me then went to his seat.
When we both sat, he rang a bell to I guess bring our breakfast over. Immediately, one of the maids that assisted me earlier named Lara. She set the first dish on the table.
"The other maids were cleaning up their mess, so you should enjoy this until they come with the rest."
"Okay. Thanks Lara." He said as she smiled as her pink eyes filled with joy. She whipped her long white hair and left the room."
"Looks like she left a daily newspaper under the bowl of garlic bread." He opened up the "Daily Forest News" paper.
I took a taste of the garlic bread.
"This tastes good!" I said with my mouth full.
"Hmm, looks like someone has been captured by the fairy kingdom. It was said that he killed a fairy and was taken into an unknown dungeon." He looked up at me probably waiting for a response.
"That reminds me, I wonder what happened to Hiryu after I've stormed out in search of my family."

***

Hiryu's pov
____

I've opened up my eyes not remembering what has happened to me. I tried to move my leg, but I was chained down 5 feet away fortunately my left leg was free to move not that it's going to go anywhere.
I wanted to move my right arm, but it was pinned down by pain. Then I remembered that I got shot in this arm and plunged from the sky onto the ground. As I looked around, I saw that I was in a dark dungeon. I felt my upper right arm with my left arm and felt blood dripping down my whole arm. I felt that it was out of shape and twisted in a way. It's broken, my right arm is broken. I touched where the spot where the bullet was put in my arm.
"Ah!" I let out a scream while digging into my arm with my long nails and pulled out the bullet from my bone.
I collapsed on my left arm spreading blood allover the floor from my right arm.
"I need to cover the wound up," I whispered to my self. I curled up, bit the bottom part of my sweater, slowly sat up, and wrapped it around my arm.
I heard a noise and a shine of light from outside.
"Hey, Shi," it was a human looking creature with white hair and dark red eyes.
He walked over to me and spat at me. I tried to ignore it, but his saliva was made out of acid. He must be a demon. He also looks like the demon king but he has a different voice.
"What do you want?" I scolded at him.
"Let me let my self in." He opened the door and sat in front of me.
He felt my blood on the floor with his index finger, " I hope your blood is fresh." He licked my blood of his finger.
"Did you come here to toy with me?"
"No." He pulled out a dagger from his pocket and pressed it on my neck softly.
"What do you want?"I ask him again not worrying that I might get stabbed.
His evil red eyes glowed,"Tell me where Sakae is."