The Amulet

"Where is Sakae?" He pressed the dagger against my neck.
"I don't know where she is at this moment..." He pushed the dagger further enough that it drew blood.
"Lies!" He shouted, "I know you know! I see it in your eyes! Tell me where is she."
"She was on her way to rescue her family."
He laughed evilly and made his eyes glow for a second. He sat up and pulled back his white hair, "Is that so. Then she should be on her way to this castle right now."
"What!" I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him closer to me, "what the hell you trying to do, Akuma? You know I love her! Why would you take the people she loves the most?" Tears started to slide down my cheeks.
"I want her for myself. She has great power and beauty. If you don't want to get killed," he softly cut the side of my cheek and licked my blood. "Don't interfere." He pushed me back and made me hit the wall.
"Just like your father." I murmured.
"Pardon?" He made a facial expression that looked like he was about to punch me square in the face.
"You're just like your father! Both evil and desperate."
He laughed at me, "yeah right, my father is now a softy. He doesn't kill any more, he's not fulfilling his job as a demon king. I bet he knows that I'm going to take over the throne as soon as I marry Sakae." He walked away, shutting the door behind him.

***

Sakae's pov
_____

We finished eating in about 20 minutes. The food was delicious! Pancakes with swiss cheese and scrambled eggs taste good with maple syrup. Kasai came back with weapons and a purple amulet.
"I thought you went to use the bathroom," I said.
"I did. I just picked up the stuff we need to fight against my brother." He laid the weapons on the table.
"What's with the amulet?"
"This amulet holds your power. You might not remember but when you were a baby, you become very ill and you came near to death. Your mother went to many types of doctors to try to heal you. She came across the nymph of good and evil, her name is Nanami. The witch said "your daughter will live if I give her powers of darkness." Your mother then agreed hoping that you'll change your evil spirit into good."
"What did she do?" I asked and then hesitated, "W-wait! How do you know this won't do anything stupid?"
"By trying it out first." He placed the amulet on me and scurried to the back of the room.
A light shone from my body, brighter then the sun. I started to transform and advance. My hair grew longer, my arms gained muscles, my clothes began to change, my nails began to grow, my hips became wider, my legs began to also gain muscle, and the purple amulet was on my forehead.
"Wha...?" Kasai began to run his eyes in disbelief. "I knew you'd look like this."
"I know, you went into the future and saw me in this form. Yeah, what a big surprise."
"You look so powerful. Uh, wait here!" He ran out of the room and came back with a steal block. "Break this in half."
"Are you crazy? I can't brake steal!"
"It's only 10 by 10 inches. I know you can do it."
I made a fist and punched it. All I made was a huge dent into it.
"Good job! Your still young so I got to give you credit." He took the sword and gave it to me.
"I want you to try to kill me."
"Are you crazy?" He started to transform into a huge 10 foot demon with horns, fangs, black long nails, dark red eyes, and huge wings.
"Do it," his voice was very deep and it sounded like it was said by two people; human Kasai and demon Kasai.
I took the sword and struck his head. The sound of metal clashing into metal went throughout the room.
"Haha," he started to laugh. "You're not strong enough. You can't even brake my skull open with titanium blade."
"This is titanium?!"
"Yeah. You could say that demons has tough skin and has thick skulls. The only way to cut them is with titanium. You would need lots of power to kill us with titanium blades." He transformed into his human form.
"How do I change back?"
"Just tell your self to change back."
"Uh, okay." I took a deep breath, change back!
I transformed in to a human and I got really dizzy.
"I forgot to tell you that you might be dizzy the first few times." He walked up to me and held my back when I blacked out .

***

Sakae's dream
___

We were walking into the second demon castle where Kasai's son was the leader.
Kasai: "Sakae, I need to tell you something very important."
Me: "Okay."
Kasai: "My son is 100% evil. The more evil they are the more stronger they are. So since you couldn't kill me back at the castle, it's practically impossible to kill him."
Me: "Then how are we going to kill him?"
Kasai: "The only way for me to gain strength is to do something evil."
Me: "What did you do?"
Kasai: "I killed all my maids in my castle."
Me: "You what?!"
Kasai licked the leftover blood that was on his lip. "You're next!"

"Ahh!" I woke up yelling from the top of my lungs.
"Sakae, what happened?" Kasai asked running towards me.
I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes."I had a horrible dream, it's no big deal."

______

Sorry for the late release guys, I ran out of ideas yesterday. If you have any questions, just ask me in the comments. And if I have any grammar mistakes or spelling mistakes, please tell me.
Peace out,
- Tianna