Dad's Story

Kasai opened the door to the backyard. "Hey guys. What you doing laying on the floor, Sakae?"
"Nothing we were just playing tag." Hiryu started to get up and so did I.
"Mmhm. 'Tag' you say? Do you remember when I said I'll get you later?" He smacked a smirk on his face.
"Yes..." I said getting ready to run.
"It's going to happen now-"
"No." Hiryu said angrily. "You just want her."
"Wow, congrats dragon, you got the message."
"But I like her."
"And so do I."
They both exchanged angry faces.
I tried to stop them."Guys-"
But they continued. "She likes me more, I obviously stole her first kiss."
"What? I thought I did. Where was I?"
"In the dungeon."
"What else did you do?"
"We went on a date-"
"You went on a date with her?!" Hiryu said in anger.
"Yeah I totally asked her out and she said yes."
"I had the longest kiss."
"I know her bra size." What's wrong with him?
"She kissed me twice."
"I saw her naked-"
"YOU SAW ME WHAT?!" I slapped his face.
"You saw her what?" Then Hiryu slapped his face.
"Ow!" He rubbed his cheeks. "Why'd you do that for?"
"Because it's my body!"
"It's her body!" Hiryu yelled. "How did it happen?"
"I looked through the door when you were talking a shower- don't hit me!"
I hit his head. "You pervert!"
He rubbed his head and laughed ."Just kidding. I was making breakfast, remember? And I'm pretty sure you locked the bathroom, right?"
"Yeah I did."
"Then why did you do that?!"
"Because I love you."
He had a wide smile on his face from ear to ear. Hiryu was shocked to hear that. He came in to hug me. "I knew you love me more than that dragon-"
I pushed him away. "Not like that, Kasai."
He fell on his butt and started to cry. "Whaa?"
"I love you as a best friend." I said.
Hiryu bursted out in laughter.
"What about him?" He pointed at Hiryu.
I didn't know what to say. "I- uh-"
"Hey! Sakae!" Kai came running to me.
"What's up?"
"Your Dad is all ready- what's going on?"
"Never mind that." I took Hiryu's hand and followed Kai.
"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Kasai was still on the floor.
"Get up by yourself." Hiryu yelled back at him.
I herd him crying in the background.

***

When I opened the door, I saw dad laying on the couch all alone with a broken leg and cuts on his face & arms. "Dad!" I ran towards him and gave him a 'I thought you was dead' hug. He hugged me back.
"Hey sweetie." He kissed my cheek. "I'm glad to see that your alive."
"I'm glad, too." I pulled away.
"Looks like you're almost as twice as older from the last time I saw you."
"Ha ha, yeah. I will explain it to you later."
"No need to, your mom already told me. Its fine by me if I don't have to deal with your puberty." He looked at Hiryu with a confused face. "Who's this?"
"Uh, this is Hiryu, the guy who saved your life."
"Oh, thank you for saving my life. It's an honor to see myself alive again." He bowed his head.
"Its no problem." Hiryu said back. "I-"
I herd the backyard door slam open behind me.
"Heyo! What's up?!" It was Kasai being. He was pretty drunk as he made his grand entrance into the living room.
"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" Dad was very angry.
Kasai walked towards us. "You don't know who I am? I'm King Kasai, and these are my best friends; Sakae and the dragon... uh, what's his name again."
"He knows you?" Dad asked very confused.
"Yeah, these are my friends."
"Does your friend knows that he shouldn't drink other peoples sake? I put the sake off to cool off and next thing I know someone drank it." Sake : Japanese for liquor. "And does he know that he's way too young to drink sake?"
"He's not young." Hiryu said. "He's only a couple thousands of years older than me-" Dad looked at him with a confused face. "I mean a couple of years older than me, sorry about that."
"Okay... and how old are you?" He asked.
"I'm 18 and Kasai is 23."
"He looks familiar..." Dad carefully looked at Kasai's face. Me and Hiryu looked at each other with concern. "He looks a lot like the demon prince Akuma, but nicer and a tad bit older.'
"Akuma? He's my son! Did he die yet dragon?"
"Yes, shut up and take a nap." Hiryu punched Kasai down and he collapsed on the couch next to him.
"What did he just say?" Dad looked like he was about to drop kick him.
"Nothing, he's just talking trash. How did you get kidnapped by Akuma anyways?"
"I had to go to the major headquarters in Tokyo..."

✰Flashback ~Dad's pov ✰

"It took me about 5 hours just to get here, this better be good." I pushed the door open.
My best friend and co-worker, Hikaru, greeted me at the door. "Hey, Onii-san." Oniisan お兄さん- Older brother. "I'm glad to see you here."
"Hey, why did you call me in for?"
"There's this guy who claims he's from America and want to buy a bunch of cars in person and ship it over there for some reason."
"An american?"
"Yeah, he asked me to get him the best seller of the month to talk to him, so I called you over. You'll probably make extra yens with this guy."
"Yeah. So where is the fella?"
"Oh follow me." He walked towards the back of the building, that's where they sell most of the new Honda Acuras.
"Have you made any sales this week?" I asked him as we were walking towards the back.
"Yeah, only 20."
"That's still good."
"Not really, it's been a bad week. How's your family, I herd that you guys moved near the mountains."
"Yeah, my wife thought it was best if we could live in a big house in the forest rather than live in a average apartment in the city. We've just unpacked yesterday."
"Oh that's good. How are your car designs going? I heard that you have a huge project for the next model in two months."
"It's going fine, I guess. I still need to unpack my laptop and stuff."
After like a 10 minute walk, we've made it towards the back. Hikaru opened the door. We walked in the indoor parking lot.
"Oh look there he is, I'll be going now." He patted my back. "Good luck."
"Thanks." I walked towards a man with white hair an red eyes. I herd the door close, that means Hikaru has left us alone.
"Hello my name is Sasaki Jiro, what's yours?"
"My name is Yamamoto Akuma."
"Nice to meet you, so let me suggest you one of our famous cars."
I lead him to our latest models, showed him the engine, and showed him the inside as well.
"Sadly this is our newest model and the locks aren't working well. So when we test drive it, please do not lock the car."
"Okay." His face was unusually pale and plain.
We got in the car and he locked the door.
"Did you know that you've locked the door?" I was about to panic.
He threw the car key to the very back of the suv. "Yeah I know."
"W-what are you doing?" I unbuckled and tried to open the door.
"Let's start this all over, my name is Akuma, the demon prince. And I am here to ask you, where's Sakae?"
"Hey, stop playing tricks. I bet your some lame guy just trying to scare me-"
"Shut up!" He snapped his fingers. My whole surroundings became very dark and different; we were not in the car anymore.
"Hey, what's the big idea? How you know my daughter's name?"
Akuma walked towards me and pulled me down to his face by my shirt. He's kinda short for me; I'm 6 feet and he's up to my collar bone.
His eyes glowed in anger. "I am the demon prince. Tell me where's your daughter is located at!"
I couldn't break free from his grip. "What do you want with her?"
"Ugh, forget it I'm waisting my time." He let go of my shirt and snap his fingers. We were back at the car. "I'll ask your wife and daughter. If you guys don't give me an answer, I'll just knock you out." He hit my neck and I blacked out.

✰ End of flashback ~ Sakae's pov ✰

"So tell me your story. How did you guys met?" Dad asked us.
Kasai woke up at the wrong time and started to talk. "Well me and Sakae went on a date. She kissed me and everything." He made a kissing sound then laughed.
"What?!" Dad looked so angry. "Is that true?"
"Yeah, but that's all we did. I don't like him or anything."
Dad sighed, "Next you're going to tell me that this guy is your boyfriend." He was referring to Hiryu.
Kasai decided to talk again. "Yeah, those two are a couple. They kissed, too. And kissed again." Kasai hiccuped. "They were just playing outside and I saw the dragon on top of her."
Dad was even more angry. "WHAT?!"
"Dad! He's a great guy, he even saved your life and mine." Hiryu looked at me funny because we are not boyfriend and girlfriend.
Dad calmed down. "I guess you're right."
"Sakae, can I talk to you outside."Hiryu asked me.
What have I done?
____

Hey guys, the last chapter will be released next Saturday (ny time) and so will the first chapter of the second story. I know I wrote a lot... Thanks for reading. .

Have a nice week,
Tianna❤️✌