The flight back home

Hiryu started to take flight above the mountains with the soldiers behind us.
"Looks like we're in trouble," I said.
"Just hold on tight," he then accelerated, flying fast as a bullet.
The leader commanded the soldiers to not lose sight of us. The soldiers replied, "yes sir!" They all started to catch on to us.
"Sakae, what's going on back there?"
I looked back in shock, "they have guns pointing at us!"
"Let's just see if their aiming right," he smirked.
"You crazy! I'm a human you know!"
"Oh, are you? I thought teenagers were aliens-" I slapped his head.
"Keep flying and stop talking."
He flew in cautious speed turning left and right avoiding the bullets.
"Look! Let's hide in my house!"
He nodded and dove into the trees. Without any harm done, we landed safely on the patio and entered the house.
"Do you think they'll find us?"
Hiryu turned around and I stood there in awe. Both sides of his face was covered in black scales and his eyes looked lizard like.
"Hiryu?" I looked at him in fear.
He took a deep breath and he returned to normal, "yes?"
"Oh, never mind," I looked at the clock. "Mother should be home by now with Xuki and dad. She said that in this note that she would be home at 4:00 and its 5:02."
"Let me see the note," I passed it over and he had a shock look on his face.
"What?"
"I recognize this handwriting," he sat on the couch and thought for a while.
"What do you mean?"
After a moment of silence, he finally spoke,"I think this handwriting is from the Demon King, Kasai."
"What did he do?"
"He wrote this letter, I guess he took your family for bait."
"To get who? Me?"
"Yeah, I guess. I think he might of looked in to the future and saw you mature and pretty so he wants you as his Queen."
"How'd you know that?"
"He likes to look into the future and to see his success as a future king. Rumors has it that he married a process long time ago who has been killed by his son , so he herd about you he wants you for himself."
"We need to get my family back!"
"We can't go out now, we have to stay here for the night. I'm sure that the fairies would stop looking for us in the morning. "

♚♔ 10:00ρм ♔♚

As I laid on my bed, I've noticed that I couldn't stretch my legs all the way. I felt uncomfortable so I went to the cold floor and laid there.
I heard a knock on the door,"I'm coming in, okay?"
"Okay," I replied. He slowly opened the door.
"Can't fit into bed?"he left the door half way open.
"No. That's why I have to sleep on the floor. I can't sleep on the living room couch because it's the same size."
He gently pulled me up by my arm, "come and sleep with me."
"I-"
"It's going to be fine," he smiled, "I'm not going to do anything to harm you."
I hugged him, "thank you. I know I can trust you."
He kissed my forehead, "I know I can trust you, too."
I then followed him into my parents room and laid on the bed keeping a good amount of distance from him.
With a warm smile on my face, I slowly shut my eyes and fell sound asleep.