Home

"Do you have a bathroom?" I was crossing my legs.
"Yeah," he smiled, "it's down the hallway to your right."
I stood up and so did Kai.
"Kai, wait here if you want to."
I left and when I looked back, Kai was behind me so I smiled.

♬♬вαтняσσм вяєαк♬♬

I've stepped out of the bathroom and I saw Kai run off to the wrong direction.
"Kai?" I whispered.
She kept running. Where's she going? I ran after her.
"What are you doing here?" He was leaning on the wall in the dark.
"I...," I had nothing to say.
His eyes let out a blue glow into the dark.
"Kai-"
"Let's go, come with me," he walked deeper into the hallway and I followed.
"I need my bike!"
"I have it in the car."
"Oh..."
We've reached the back of the hallway. He opened a door and we entered a room.
"Is this a bedroom?"
"Yes"
"Where's the car?" I looked around.
The bedroom was average sized with a king size bed with ruby red covers along with the ruby red curtains on the windows and on the bed. The room had a red chandelier and the floor was carpeted of the color of light brown. 3 light brown drawers including bed table, 2 walk in closets, 1 large mirror, 3 mirrors, and one light brown, and 2 medium book shelf.
"This is a big bedroom."
He took my hand and pulled me with him in the huge closet.
"Ah!" It looked like we were going fast through time.
He had a wide smile smacked on his face. Wait, where's Kai?
We stopped and I opened my eyes to see that we were in a car.
"What...?" I touched the seat leather.
"We went through a transporter. I didn't want the demons to catch us outside. Kai is in the back seat and your bike is in the trunk."
I looked back and saw Kai laying her whole body on the back seats. I laughed at the way she was dozing off.
"Sakae, listen carefully. There's this pill that you can take to grow to the age of 17 in a second. In case of any emergency, take it without the use of water. To get out of the stage, you will need to drink soy milk."
"Okay," he passed me the bag of pills and I put it in my sweater pocket.
He put his hands on the wheels and drove off.

✶☽ 8:30 ☾✶

I fell a sleep before we got to my house. I woke up when I was carried by Shi (pronounced she). I looked up, he didn't notice I was awake. He kept a calm, serious face that looks attractive with his long bangs and deep blue eyes. I put my head on his chest, closed my eyes, and blushed. He has a soft, big chest! He's a hunk!
I herd a knock on the door, "Hello? I have your daughter Sakae."
The door opened, "Who the hell are you?"
"Call me Shi. I took care of Sakae before anything bad happened to her in the city of Nagoya."
"Thank you," that sounded like my mom.
"She took a nap in the car, I guess she had a long day."
"Yeah, she did."
"I have her bike in the car along with Kai and her bag."
"Thank you for taking care of Sakae," he passed me over to my mother and I lit up my eyes.
"Hi Sakae," she put me down.
"Hi mother," I rubbed my eyes and we watched Shi get my stuff from the car.
Wait... I didn't tell him my address. In fact he didn't ask for it, he just drove me here.
He dropped off my bike with my purse on it and Kai ran up stairs, "there's all your stuff."
"Thank you again," my mother bowed her head in appreciation, " maybe you should come here tomorrow in the afternoon and we can have a sip of tea if you'd like."
"I think that's a fine idea."
"Okay then, see you tomorrow."
"Bye," he looked at me "bye Sakae."
He walked to his car and my mother shut the door.
"Sakae, how did you two met?"
"He told me to go with him because something was chasing us."
"How can you trust a guy like him?"
"Kai trusted him and I know that Kai will protect me."
She sighed, "thank heavens that this man didn't kill you. You know how dangerous is it to trust a random stranger?"
"Yes, mother."
"At least he was a gentleman. Don't do that again."
"Okay, mom."
"Now, go upstairs and shower," I handed her my bag and ran up stairs.

❦☽ 11:30 ☾❦

I can't go to sleep, not after all that happened today. I can't stop thinking about Shi. To be honest, I don't think his real name is Shi. When we were in the car, I saw a note in the door cup holder. It said:

∂єαя Aι-

The rest was cut off. Maybe he wrote the letter to someone or he received a letter from someone. The way his eyes looks like reminds me of the ocean and his emo looks make me think of a bad teenager.
Kai hopped on bed with me and slept next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and I got tired.
If Kai trust him then can I trust him.
"Kai, I love you," I kissed her and slowly shut my eyes.