Kasai's castle

"You're a demon?" I shouted in amazement, "You bastard! How dare you go on a date with me, kiss me, and pretend that you've never kidnapped my family!"
"Kidnap your family?" He said in confusion.
"Yes, stop pretending that you don't know!" Tears started to roll down my cheeks.
"I've never did such things! Who told you such lies?"
"Hiryu said that you, Kasai the demon king, kidnaped my family as bait. He said that you wanted me."
He took a deep breath in and sighed, "Sakae, I've done many horrible things in the past such as murder and other things I did to women, but I never kidnapped someone. That's what cowards do." He stared out the window.
"What did you do to women?" I started to move away from him.
"Rape- but I would never do that anymore. I swear!" He looked at me in depression.
I thought things over and said, "why should I believe you?"
"If I wanted to rape you here and now, my hands will be on you. Since I've changed since ten years ago, I will never do it again."
"What about my family?"
"Why did that blasted dragon tell you that?" He looked at the side when he said that.
"What did he he do to you? And answer my question!"
"Hiryu and I didn't get along. In fact, a hundred years ago, I used to go after his girlfriend named Ai. He got angry with me and we had fights. I nearly killed him, but I spared his pity life." He laughed, but when he looked at my facial expression, he frowned.
"And with your family, I think I might know what happened to them." He thought for a while. The Ferris wheel started to go down. "I think my first son has them."
"Why?" I wiped the tears out of my eyes.
"Back when I was more evil, I looked into the future and planed the women that I would like to be my queen. I choose three different types of women; beautiful, powerful, and royal. When I saw that you had all those personalities, I wanted you to be my queen. The next day, I kicked my son out of the castle for the things that he have done. I told him to come back once he got you to stay in my castle. I haven't seen him since."
I was so confused that I just went along with it.
When we walked out of the cart, he rapped his arm around my back and stroked my hair.
"I promise," he whispered, "I promise that I will help get your family back even if it will kill me."
I leaned my head on his shoulder and shut my eyes. Due to the head ache from all the confusion, I blacked out.

☼❦ morning ❦☼

"Sakae? Please wake up. I brought soy milk for you." Hearing Kasai's voice, I slowly opened my eyes.
"What? Where are we?" I sat up from a bed and saw that we were in a room.
"Oh you're in my castle. I snuck you in a guest room and had you sleep here for the night. You've collapsed on me at the carnival. I guess you still have a headache so I brought you some cold milk." I took the milk from his hands.
"Thank you, Kasai." I started to drink a sip then devoured it completely.
"Uh, why you're not turning back into a child?" He asked.
Oh shoot! I forgot what Hiryu said about the pill thingy (look at chapter 3).
"I don't know!" I panicked.
"How long have you been like this?" He asked.
I started to count the days. "I believe for about 3 days."
"Did he tell you that if you stay like this for 3 days you'll stay like this forever?"
"Now that you mentioned it, he hasn't told me about that. What will I do now? I can't stay like this forever!"
"Maybe he wants you to stay like this forever."
"What do you mean?"
"I think Hiryu likes you. It has been a while that he has ever enjoyed to be around someone like you. Believe it or not, he hates all humans after Ai got killed."
"Ai?"
"Hiryu's girlfriend. She was a poor little dragon slave. She was also hot, that's why I nearly killed Hiryu in battle because I wouldn't leave her alone." He didn't laugh that time.
"Oh, yeah." I started to get up from the bed.
"Where you going?" He asked me.
"I'm going to the bathroom to take a shower. Don't follow me, please." I walked out into the hallway.
"Let me get my maids for you, wait here."he told me.
"Fine," I rolled my eyes and saw him run across the hallway.
I still wonder why would Hiryu do that to make me stay in this form. I know it's not that he likes me because he gave me the pills way before I really got to know him. Yet, he could of given me the information between those two days unless he really likes me. Ugh! Shut up, Sakae, you don't know what you're talking about. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw Kasai walking with his maids.
"I'm back!" He waved his hand in excitement.
"What are they going to do for me?" I asked him pointing over to the maids.
"Since I have woman underwear from the many women that slept over, I got an abundance of them incase some don't fit you." He gave me a basket full of women's underwear.
"Of course you'll have these you pervert." I said looking at the oversized underwear.
"Hey!" He got really pissed and then continued his instructions,"Anyways, the maids has a towel for you and dresses for you. They will also do your makeup and hair."
"Thank you Kasai." I saw him exit the hallway.

***

I came out the bathroom in search of the maids. Thankfully, I found one outside of the bathroom.
"Hey!" I called her over.
"Need any help miss?"
"Yeah. I'm kinda new to the bra thing and I need help on finding my size."
"Oh, what size where you last time?"
When I told her that I was an A-cup, she was in shock. I guess she compared to the size I was then to the size it looked like I have now. I then explained that I was 10 when I was that size but then took the pill so now I'm 17.
"Oh, no wonder. I'll get you a measuring tape and I'll tell you what to do." She said.
After the results of my chest size, it turned out that I was a 34D.She told me to not tell Kasai my bra size and to keep it to my self to stay protected.
"Thank you for helping me." I closed the door and continued changing.
I took a look in the underwear basket and took out all the bras. Turns out that they were all D-cups or above. I thought as I changed into my underwear, How did Kasai know that my chest size was around that size range unless he actually took a moment and studied it...That pervert is gonna get smacked!