Sakae x Hiryu forever

Last Chapter

"Sakae, can I talk to you outside."Hiryu asked me.
What have I done?
I followed him outside and shut the door behind me.
He looked serious. I nervously spoke. "Hiryu don't get mad at me-"
"Who's getting mad?"
"I thought you were..."
"I'm thinking about what to say." He sighed.
"You're thinking of ways to say that you don't like me, aren't you?" I looked down at my feet.
"What -Sakae?" He lifted my chin up to make me look at his face. "Listen to what I have to say, I don't like you."
"You don't?"
"No. I only kiss people who I know I love. I love you Sakae." He kissed the top of my forehead.
"I love you, too." I was so happy that I was actually crying.
"What's wrong?" He wiped away the tears from my cheek.
"It's just that you made me worry for a second. Then you said you loved me."
"I wanna say something else that might make you cry."
"What is it?"
"Be my girlfriend, Sakae." He passed his fingers through my shoulder length hair. "I'll take care of you."
I started crying out of joy. "I'll say something that will make you cry."
"Say it."
"Yes."
He laughed.
"What's so funny?"
"You said that will make me cry but it didn't. It just made me want to kiss you."
"The only time you want to kiss me is when something big happened."
"That's not true."
"Oh yeah, how many times did you think about kissing me."
"Every single day I see your face." He held my face closer to mine. "I will do it right now."
"Go ahead, I'll just kiss you back."
He slowly leaned in, shut his eyes, and kissed me. I kissed him back and pulled away.
"I herd there's a National Japanese festival in the forest tomorrow."
"Oh yeah, someone made a note to Kasai. I forgot who did it."
"Do you want to go as our first date?"
"Yeah, I'd love to."

***

"Is it me or Kasai is pretty quiet. He would of messed up this whole moment ."
"Yeah, we should go back inside." I opened the door and saw Kasai talking to Dad on the couch. "Hey, we're back."
"We herd the whole thing." Kasai said with an evil smile on his face.
"What?" Hiryu said as he closed the door.
"From the moment you spoke to the part when Hiryu asked you out on a date."
"What?!" I felt my cheeks turning bright red.
I saw dad's face turned bright red, but in a bad way. He sighed. "I'm not going to do anything. Your mom is more informed about the magical demon and dragon and magic stuff. I'll allow him to go out with you, if he doesn't do anything wrong. He killed the demon and saved my life, he's on my good side."
"I told him everything when you guys are gone. He knows I'm a demon king."
"Does he know that you're a total perv?" I whispered to myself.
"Pardon?"
I giggled. "Forget it. So you wasn't really drunk?"
"I was drunk?!" I saw the sarcasm in him.
"You already know, right?"
"Yeah your dad told me. I was so embarrassed." He looked at his boots. "Well anyways, I'm mad that you picked Shi the dragon as your boyfriend."
"My name isn't Shi!" Hiryu looked like he wanted to kill, but he didn't even tried because dad was right there.
Kasai took advantage of that. He started singing. "Shi the dragon, Shi the dragon, la la la." *\(^o^)/*
Annoyed, Hiryu looked for an exit. "Hey, can I use the bathroom?"
"There's a small one in the kitchen, and there's two upstairs."
"Thanks, I'll go upstairs." He walked up the stairs.
"I have to ask mom about the festival. And tell her about the good news." I ran up the stairs like a child. "I'll be back.
I opened my parents room. I saw mom lying in bed reading on her laptop. There was still boxes to unpack in the closet. Turns out that mom was lucky enough to find her laptop. "Hey mom." I walked over to her and sat on the other end of the bed."
"Hey, Sakae. Come sit next to me." She patted the space next to her. I crawled next to her. "I'm reading the news. Looks like there was a whole search crew looking for us. I called them and let them know that we're safe and sound."
I looked at the pictures on the laptop. "Hey, mom?"
"Yes? What's on your mind?"
"I have some great news," I looked up at her."
"Tell me."
"Hiryu asked me out as his boyfriend and asked me out to tomorrow's festival in the forest ."
"How wonderful sweetheart! We need to pick out your kimono right now, before it turns dark outside."

***

Hiryu's pov
___

I came back from the bathroom and I didn't see Sakae downstairs.
Kasai saw the confused look on my face. "She went out to buy a yukata or kimono. I forgot."
"You boys better head back to your house or kingdom or -you know what I mean." Sakae's dad told us.
"Oh right, I have to tell the kingdom that the mission was successful." Kasai got up from the couch. "Let's go to my place to pick out your kimono. I have a bunch."
"Okay then. Let's go." I was halfway out the door. "Tell Sakae I said goodnight and I love her. Oh and I'll pick her up at 6 in the evening."
Kasai made a gagging sound, but stopped when I hit his head.
"That's no way to treat a king! Bow down to me!" He pointed at the ground.
"You're not a king if you don't have your crown."
"Fine let's go." We transformed and took off into the sky.

🔅 5:45pm the next day 🔅

"Hiryu," Kasai shook me. "It's not hibernating season. If you're not going to get up, I'll go out with Sakae for you." He was already dressed in his kimono.
"WHAT?! What time is it?" I quickly hopped out of bed.
"5:45."
"You dumb butt! You should of woke me up earlier!" I rush into the bathroom, locked the door, and turn on the shower drain.
____

Sakae's Pov
___

Mom was doing my hair. "And I'm almost- done!" She passed me a mirror.
"So nice, thanks mom. I didn't know you put extensions."
She looked confused at me. "I didn't do that. Your hair was like that."
"No, it was up to my shoulders, right Xuki." Xuki was laying on my bed coloring her book.
"I'm not sure, I forgot. Why are the cherries in your hair blossoming?" She asked.
I picked up my mirror. "I don't know."
Mom gently took the mirror out of my hands and put it down.
"It's probably your new powers acting up." She helped me get up. "It's no problem. You have the ability to turn normal things beautiful, I think." She slides the door open. "We need to go its already 6:05."
"Bye!" Xuki yelled as soon as we left.
We walked down the stairs. Dad was probably in the bathroom and I didn't see Hiryu in sight.
The back door flew open. Hiryu was breathing heavily while Kasai was calm and smiling evilly.
Kasai was the first one to talk. "Ready?"
"Yeah, bye mom." I kissed her on the cheek and left outside with the boys. "Where in the forest are we going?"
"We're going to the largest village in the forest. The dragon village. Don't worry, Hiryu grew enough hairs on his head to cover his horns so they won't find him." Kasai grabbed my wrist. "Hop on my back, I'll give you a lift."
"Thanks." I looked at Hiryu and he already was whispering curses to Kasai.

***

We arrived at the dragon village which was obviously in the dragon kingdom (it's like the capital of the dragon kingdom). Kasai went off to sit in his throne of honor and that means me and Hiryu are alone.
"What do you want to do now that we're alone?" He asked.
"Maybe we should play some games." I took him to the pond of fishes.
"Oh hello cute couples, would you like to buy some?" He waved the 4in. fishing net made out of plastic and paper. " 50¥ each. "If it breaks, buy more."
"He checked his pocket, I have only for one game, I'm saving the rest for the other rides." He gave the man 100¥. "We'll take 2 please." The man gave us one each. "Sakae, you go first."
"Okay." I put the net in the water and tried to catch a baby fish, but then the paper broke. "Aww."
"I'll get one for you." Hiryu put his paper net in the water and caught a fish. "Look!" The fish then jumped up, pecked his cheek, and went back into the pond. "Hey! That's not fair!"
"Sorry pal." The man said. "Try again next time."
"Let's go on the other rides and games." He took my hand.
We went on the roller coaster, we visited Kasai, we danced, Hiryu ate something new (a hot dog), and we made out in the love train. After all of that, we took a rest on the grass.
"That was fun! Thanks for inviting Hiryu." He looked up at me from my lap. "Do they have this every year?"
"Yeah, the Dragon King host it. They had these festivals here for millions of years. We usually welcome the royal new borns."
"How many children he has?" I asked in surprise.
"Like a quarter of the population of the people who lives here. Some of us don't even know that we're royal. He already picked out his top favorite sons as royal princess."
"That's horrible. Are you royal?"
"I don't know. My mother never told me. She was killed by the king and he took me in as a slave when I was around 100 years old, basically when I learned how to walk. He gave me the name Shi because of my mothers death."
I was stroking his hair. "I know you're a prince, you're sweet and handsome. Even if your not a prince through blood, you're my prince." As my hair flew through the wind it got caught on the cherry tree. I saw it blossoming in the corner of my eye.
"If I'm your prince, I hope to live in your castle." He put his hand on my cheek. "And I promise I will stay by my princess forever."💕

End of Book 1
____

Book 2 is out. Please check it out. Thanks for reading book one.☺️

-Tianna